Chapter 1

Hi I'm Nash Grier I think I'm 13 to be honest with y'all I don't know my age I was brought here a long time ago and they never tell me my birthday but I do know is I'm your birthday you get a muffin. And I got one about a month ago. I'm really behind in school because we get a tutor about once or twice a week if we're lucky. He usually leaves at lunch for family business when really he can't handle all of us orphan kids that make nothing but trouble. All the other boys hate me and say I'm gay, worthless, ugly, fat. I get beaten there too. The headmistress even hates me get she still gives me a muffin on my birthday. And some days she gives me extras but other days I don't eat at all and she hits me. She is really bipolar. Isn't that the word.

All the boys in my room talk about girls and how they spend all their money in magazines with girls wearing little to no cloths. To me it's discussing I don't find girls attractive. Sometimes the older boys sneak out and come back late and say how they fucked girls. What ever that means. All the boys make fun of me when I say I don't like girls. Is that bad. I read a book one time and a boy started cutting because he was beaten so I tried it. It hurt really bad but I liked it so everytime I cry I cut. I found out what depression was and what other stuff was. Like I said I'm behind on everything. Well I have to go. It's adoption day. Bye. Oh yeah this is my secret diary that no one can know about. Well bye -Nash Grier

I quickly hide my diary. It's adoption day and I hope someone adopts me but I never do. I haven't even had someone talk to me in a couple years so why bother. Ugh I just wish someone would love me. All I want is a mom and dad.

All I know is that my parents died a long time ago when I was like three so I have little memory of them but I think they died in a fire or some freak accident and I didn't have any other family because my parents were both only child's and my grandparents were there since it was thanksgiving sooooo looks like the only place I could find was the orphanage I'm in now.

All these happy couples come in and walk strait for the little babies and some came to the older kids but one person caught my eye.

He was alone and walked in and went for us older kids. What why he looks no older then 25. He walking strait to me OH my god. Is he coming to me.

He walking strait at me with a beautiful smile.

"Hi I'm Cameron Dallas"

First chapter how do y'all like it.