Chapter 7

Nash POV----
Today is soccer tryouts. I'm kinda nervous to be honest. I played a little bit at the orphanage but not much but time will tell and how well I do of course. But I have all my soccer stuff in another bag and cam is now taking me to school.

At school----
It's currently 2nd period and so far it's my least favorite class because I've never been good at math and this is algebra and let me just say it's hard as frick. I don't understand anything and the teacher is always on my case and I've only been here for two days. I get interrupted by the bell. Yes time for lunch
"What's up Nash let's head to lunch"
"Ok hold on let's drop this off at my locker"
---skip to tryouts--
"Ok start off with some dribbling drills and then go to shooting then water break"
We go off and do the drills and I feel like I'm not that bad I'm not the best but not the worst.
After water break we scrimmage and then that's the end of tryouts. Wow not hard. I just got a text from Cameron he got stuck in a meeting and I had to walk home. Good thing we live close.

As I start walking I feel like I'm being watched but who doesn't feel that. I continue to walk not thinking anything until I get to the bad part of our neighborhood. It's ok Nash the house is just three more blocks away.

Next thing I know someone runs in front of me and everything goes black.

I wake up with a throbbing head ache and my arm and head is bleeding. I try to move and I can't I'm tied up with a gag rag in my mouth. What is happening. Someone help me please. Cam where are you. Help someone.
I try screaming but its kinda hard too with a gag in your mouth.

"Well well well you're awake" a small dark figure says
"I'm Skate and this is Jacob" a bigger dark figure I'm guessing Jacob started talking
"We are your dads friends well were."
"You see your dad used to not be as good as you think. He sold himself as a prostitute to get money half went to him the other half came to us."
"And he quit without permission so now we found his weak spot. You"
I try screaming louder but it's no use until who I think jack j takes out the gag. "What was that"
"W-w-what are y-you going t-t-to-"
"Spit it out god damn it"
"What are you going t-to do to m-me"
"We are gonna use you as our little sex toy. Until you dad either finds us or pays us back for all the lost money."
"One of our best prostitutes and we often used him for pornos"
"So now you will take after him being in some of our pornos till he comes back and gives us our money"
No this ant be happening. Help someone please anyone

Help

A/n I'm sorry it's been long since the last update a lot has been going on in my family. My parents found out about my depression and my brothers birthday wasn't long ago and soccer just ended so I will update more love you my gummy llamas. Thank you for voting 😊