Chapter 13

Third person pov----
Nash cried into Shawn chest while the officers took a sobbing Cameron away. Cameron has 10 years prison sentence. 10 years away from Nash.

2 months ago.
Nash's pov-----/
I love him. Right now it's 8:36 in the morning and I'm cuddling with cam waiting for him to wake up.  He is so beautiful and he is so calm and peaceful right now. Me and cam decided not to travel and just stay in Canada with Shawn. Cams friend who is also Shawn's boyfriend Taylor is visiting. He doesn't know about mine and Cams relationship and it needs to stay like that he hears about these and talks about how these kind of relationships are disgusting.

Later that day---
Taylor and Shawn went out to dinner and me and cam stayed here. "How's your dinner Nash?" We are having spaghetti "it's good"I make my way over to him and kiss him. It turns to a heated make out session. We go upstairs. We both strip and he lays me gently in bed (FRICKEN frack😂)
Right when he finishes Taylor walks in

"What the fuck."
Crap
"That is disgusting. And illegal."
"Please Taylor don't tell anyone I love him too much  to leave him."
"Cam what do you not get by illegal. And not to mention this is my boyfriend's house and you just fuck when you want to here"
"Look Taylor please. Do you love Shawn"
"Well yeah"
"What would you feel if he got taken away from you"
"Look you can't compare us to y'all we are both legal" (Taylor is now 21 woohoo cams gonna get him his pier diam how ever you spell them)
"Please Taylor I'm begging you. Please have mercy on us. I love him so much age is just a number it stands for nothing in love"
"Yes it does cam get that trough your head"
Taylor turns and leaves. I start crying and hide in the covers. "Oh baby boy it's ok it will be alright trust me." "It won't be alright cam. Taylor knows he will tell everyone" I start sobbing more and Cam just holds me whispering nice things in my ear. All we can do is hope.

Another update I have my idea on how to end this