Chapter 6

Nash Grier followed me on twitter!!!! The Nash Grier ok back to my normal writing

Nash pov----
I woke up and well got dressed for school. I do not want to go I told cam i will give it a try but I am not going to know any of this stuff ugh someone help me now I wish I didn't have to go to school I just wanna stay home all day or go out and do something not be stuck in the same place for like six hours. This is gonna be sooo fun. "NASH COME ON YOU'RE GONNA BE LATE FOR SCHOOL"
"IM COMING CAM"
Haha that's what she said anyways back to what I was thinking of oh yeah school well better go down stairs. "Hey cam what's for breakfast?"
"I was thinking of just stopping at Starbucks on the way there since I forgot to wake up early to make something but come on we need to go before your late"
"Yass girl let's go get my white girl fuel."
"Haha now come on nash we need to hurry your stuff is right there"
"Ok ok I'm coming"
We head to Starbucks and I get a caramel frappe and a muffin and cam gets some latte and a cake pop.
"Ok off to school"
"Yay"(note sarcasm)
"Hey cheer up it's just school"
"Yeah but I am going to be so behind then everyone and by now everyone has their group of people and I'll be the loner"
"Nash it can't be that bad"
"But I hate meeting new people Im always scared of what I say and do if it's good enough or I'm weir for if I'm annoying or if-"
"NASH. It will be ok it's just school"
"Yeah you're right. I'm over exaggerating"
"Ok we are here"
We walk in and go to the office and I get a schedule and they call up a student to guide me around
"Ok Nash you have your phone if you need me. I love you have a good day"
"Love you too bye cam"
I go up to the student who is showing me around and he is kinda cute actually he gives off the nerdy vibe but the good one.
"Hi I'm jack, jack Johnson. But there's another jack here so call me Johnson. You must be Nash. We have every class together so let's go"
"Ok. So we have Biology first. I'm jo-Johnson I haven't had proper schooling in a while and I'm behind"
"It's ok if you ever need help you can always ask me"
Johnson stops and looks at this one kid surrounded by a lot of people.
"That's jack gilinsky he is quarter back on the football team and captain of the soccer team. How he does both and maintain ok grades I don't know"
I can tell by the way Johnson looks at him that he has a crush on Gilinksy
"You like him don't you"
"Huh what no. Ok yes but he won't ever like me back"
"YO JOHNSON" g yells
"Huh w-what"
"Who's your little friend here"
"This is N-Nash he is new here"
"Well hi. I'm Jack but i go by G or Gilinsky. Now we are having soccer tryouts tomorrow if you wanna tryout we lost a lot of people last year from then being seniors. And Johnson are you playing again this year we need you"
"I don't know I'm not that good."
"Oh shut up J you were one of the best. What about you Nash"
"I don't know I'll think about it"
"Ok hope to see both of you there"
After he walks away I turn to J
"He likes you"
"Huh what no he no he doesn't like me he probably isn't even gay"
"The way you look at each other. Yeah he likes you you like him"
"What ever. Let's get to class"
At lunch-----
So school is ok so much stuff that I don't even know so a lot of catching up to. I think I might tryout for soccer. I find J at a table and he waves me over.
"I think I might tryout tomorrow"
"Yay I hoped you would"
"Hey look the little need faggot found himself a boyfriend finally"
What the fuck.
"Hey you got a problem"
"Yeah no one likes faggots like you"
"Well so what if I am one it's better then having my head stuck in my ass like you"
And that's where I knew I messed up. He threw one punch at me and lucky me the principle comes over before I could do anything. So here I am in the office with a bloody nose waiting for cam
I hate school
"Come on Nash we're going home"
When we get to the car he interrogates me
"What happened. Is your nose ok. That boy is lucky I didn't beat his as-"
"Cam I'm ok. It's partly my fault. He was calling me and my friend faggots and I got mad then said something and he threw a punch"
"Still it's his fault. Maybe school wasn't a good idea"
"Cam cam please give it another month. I'm trying out for the soccer team tomorrow"
"Soccer. You like soccer. Why didn't you tell me?"
"It never came up"
" do you need anything like cleats and shin guards."
"Um actually yeah."
"Ok I think I might have some old gear that will fit you if not we can go buy some"
"Ok thank you cam"
We get home and I try on some old cleats. They fit perfectly. They are a little bit old but who cares. I eat dinner then go to bed.