Chapter 11

After getting checked out making sure I don't have any STDs or diseases at the hospital the police investigated me. Skate and Jacob's court date is in two weeks and I'm still scared to go out of the house. Cameron has been helping me and making sure I'm comfortable.

A week later---//
In currently eating ice cream while watching The Fault In Our Stars with faint music of Give Me Love by Ed Sheeran is playing. But cam interrupts my happy time

"Nash I need to go to the store and I'm not leaving you here alone"

"No cam please I don't wanna go"

"Nash you've stayed in the house since you've gotten home you need fresh air you look so pale"

"Fine but only for you"

"Awe thank you I was about to drag you out of here"
At store----
I just wanna go home I hate all these people. A lot where staring at me. I hate all the attention on me.
We spit jack and jack in the bread isle.

"Jack, Jack!!"
"Nash thank god you're ok"
"Yeah we were so worried when you weren't at school the next day or the next we knew something was up then we heard what happened. How have you been"
"I've been doing better. It's really hard to go out thought I'm still healing."
"Yeah well it's good. Oh if you come back to school soon. You made the soccer team I think coach will still let you play"
"I don't know. It's still hard I mean it was hard for me to get out he house today and it's been almost two weeks"
"Just take as much time as you need. We'll see you soon bye Nash"
"Yeah bye Nash"
"Bye guys"
I turn to cam and he's just smirking
"See good thing you did come with me today."
"Yeah yeah let's go"
"Ok while y'all talked I checked out so let's get some Starbucks"
Ok Nash don't let your inner white girl show
"Yass biotech let's get my frappe"
"Mmm let's go guuurl"
Me and Cam bursts out laughing and head over to Starbucks across the street. I get a plain caramel frappe and cam gets some latte. I stick to my usual frappe.
"Ok Nash so I've been thinking we need a new start. Are you ok with moving"
"Uhh I don't know Cam I mean the Jacks are here"
"We can always visit them. How about we travel around then settle down"
"That sounds like a good idea actually"
"See I knew you would like it. So first thought was since this is LA we'd go to Canada and visit a buddy of mine and see snow"
"Canada! Oh my gosh that has been my dream place to visit!"
"Really? Well how about we leave in let's say a week. I'll plan all the other stuff you just pack and pack warm cloths"
"Yay oh my gosh cam I'm so excited"
"Me to come on let's go home"
As we ride home I get really excited I can't wait to go to Canada. Once we get home I go and take a shower. As I'm walking out of the bathroom and may I add just a towel on cam decides to scare the crap out of me and I drop my towel. I got really self conscience and try to grab it but he pulls it away from me.
"Cam I need that"
"Mmm I don't think you do though"
"What do you mean "
He cuts me off by kissing me. I kiss back quickly. The kiss gets heated and we are now making our. I can fell his boner against mine. He ends the kiss to take his shirt off and he just looks at me up and down.

Gonna leave it here for now. I'm sorry about that mistake I made I went back and tried to fix it the best I could and thank all of y'all for voting and reading this book I didn't think it would pass 100 reads but now it's over 800