Chapter 5

Nash's pov----

I wake up to the wonderful smell of dog breath. Not my sarcasm. Wait hold up dog breath??? We don't have a dog.
"AHHH GET AWAY FROM ME"
Cam rushes in then. "Nash it's ok this is my dog names Jaxx. I forgot to tell you he was coming over. He usually stays with my mom"
I just laugh because of my little freak out. Soon Cameron is laughing along with me. While Jaxx is just going crazy. Wow I've never seen a dog that hyper.
"Ok well lets go get some breakfast. Want some IHOP"
"Umm sure"
At IHOP------
We get to IHOP and this slutty ass waitress literally throws herself at cam.
"Hi I'm Brit I'm your waiter today what can I do for you sir."
"Um I'll have orange juice. Nash what do you want?"
"Um orange juice too"
"Ok I'll be back with your order sir"
With that she winked and left. Ew she has so much makeup on her face and fake blonde hair. She had the top three buttons of her shirt unbuttoned to show off her contoured boobs that she did a horrible job of contouring.
"Ok I'm back here is your orange juice"
She only brought one. Wow
"Um you forgot his orange juice mam"
"Sorry sir" she says in an annoyed voice and walks off. When she brings back mine she spills it on Cam on purpose and guess where right on his crotch.
"Oh sorry sir. My bad hehe let me help you"
"Stop. I don't need your slutty self helping me. You did that on purpose and FYI I'm gay thank you very much"
"Well excuse me-"
I cut in "You're excused now bye can we get a new waiter"
Cam is cracking up. Wow Nash back at it again with the good come backs
"Listen here you little cunt you better-"
"Hey don't talk to him like that. You're the cunt. Now bye"
Wow Cam stuck up for me. Aweee
We get up and leave and just stop and get frappes and muffins from Starbucks.
"Ugh that bitch was annoying and it soaked through my underwear and is really sticky"
I start laughing hard. Then start thinking of it. Wait no Nash stop
"Hey it's not funny-ok yes it is. What frappe did you get again?"
"Uh a mocha frappe with two pumps of peppermint syrup. It's really good try it"
"Mmm that is good"
"I know right. Uh cam I think you just passed where we turn"
"Oh we aren't going home I have to go get some cloths and stuff from the mall and i forgot someone's birthday"
"Oh ok." I don't like malls. Too many people. You see I'm really antisocial and hate meeting new people
"And we need to get some stuff for you too. We have to get you into school soon"
School. What. NOOOO
"I hate school. Please Cam don't make me go. I hate meeting new people. It gives me bad anxiety"
"Can you at least try for me please Nash."
"Ugh fine"
"Yessss"
"Uhhh it's yasss not Yess biotch. Ain't nobody wanting you to spit on them"
Me and cam died right there
After mall------
Cam fricken spent too much on me. I had bags and bags of cloths and he got me a iPhone 7!!!
Ugh cam gosh
"Cam you got me too much stuff."
"No I didn't Nash I got you the essentials and then a little more then essentials."
"I know but the iPhone 7!"
"Think of it like a old birthday present"
"Ugh fine thank you though"
"You're welcome Nash. Now get to bed we are gonna sign you up for school tomorrow"
"Ok goodnight Cammy"
"Cammy?"
"Yeah that's your new nickname"
"Ok well goodnight"
I went to bed thinking of one thing
School

A/n thank you for 100 reads. Ik it isn't much but woohoooooo