Chapter 16

Recap -
"Nash they all came back--"

"They all came back positive. I'll schedule you an ultrasound"
I break down crying knowing I'm pregnant with someone's baby who won't be there for it. It's first words, steps, first day of school, kindergarten graduation Cameron won't be there all because of Taylor it's all his fault.
"It's all Taylor's fault" I say while sobbing "he is the one who took my baby's dad from them. Cameron won't be there for its first steps, first word, first day of school, riding a bike. He won't be there because of Taylor. It's all his fault" Shawn just hugs me and whispers in my ear "everything is gonna be ok."

--week later---
Today is my appointment to get a sonogram. Me and Shawn drive to the appointment and it takes twenty minutes till they call my name. "Ok I'm gonna put some gel on your stomach and we'll see the baby. It'll Bettelheim cold" she squirts the cold liquid on and spreads it around. An image pops up on the screen. She starts looking closely at it. "Hmm that's weird" I start getting worried "is there anything wrong" she looks at me. "There's three heart beats. Congratulations its triplets." I don't know if I wanna be happy or sad. Triplets. Three miracles growing in me. The doctor goes over how I got pregnant and apparently I was born with male reproductive organs on the outside but female ones on the inside and I never knew. Oh whale. A little too late now. She prescribes vitamins to take to make sure the babies are ok. Me and Shawn go home and I've finally gotten over the morning sickness but I'm so tired and end up falling asleep on the couch.

A/n hey sorry for taking long I had fair week☺️ my hog is being sent off to get butchered tomorrow. I had so much fun this week. Hope you like just a filler though