Chapter 10

Suggested song- Give me love by Ed Sheeran. (Idk why just fits it)

Cameron I miss you

It feels like months since they have taken me hostage. In reality it's only been two weeks but as they say after the first 72 hours most hope and chance of being found is gone. I lost hope in cam trying to find me he probably is happy I'm gone.

"WHERE THE FUCK IS HE"
Who the hell was that. Oh my god please be Cameron.
"What do you mean who is 'he'"
"Nash you shit brain where is he"
"Oh Nash who's Nash"
"You know who he is now where is he"
"Ohh the one with the eyes."
"Yes the bright blue eyes"
"Yeah I remember him pleading for me not to blow his brains out but I didn't even listen he is probably at the bottom of that lake right out there"
What no I'm surly alive
"HELP IM DOWN HERE. HELPPPP!"
"That little fucker"
"HELP SOMEONE"
"NASH IS THAT YOU. IM COMING IM HERE BABY"
"Oh no you don't"
I hear a lot of commotion going on and next thing I know Cameron is running down to me.
"I'm here baby I'm here you don't have to worry"
He hugs me while I cry. Heck both of us are crying so hard right now. Cam found me. He found me. I'm not a sex toy anymore.
"Cam I missed you. I lost all hope I thought I was gonna die here. I love you so much"
"I love you too baby I'm so glad I fucking found you"
He just holds me and rocks with me. I'm so glad he is here
"Come on baby let's go to the hospital then we can go home. The police are taking care of Skate and Jacob" Cam lightly picks me up and makes sure he doesn't hurt me. I'm glad he came I was about to get another beating for back talking earlier this morning.
"Cameron I love you"
"I love you so fucking much too baby boy"
I blush at that name. No one has ever loved me like Cameron does. No one has ever called me baby or baby boy it makes me all bubbly inside.
"Awe my little baby boy is blushing I love you so fucking much"
"I love you too"
"I still can't believe I finally found you. When Skate said that about him killing you scared the crap out of me but something inside me told me you weren't dead like I had a pull to you like when you're alive I'm alive..."
"Woah. Deep"
He chuckles it off but I can tell something is bugging him. Then I notice his arms. Oh no
"Cam did you cut"
"Uh yeah the other day I started thinking the pull wasn't strong and I got scared and I broke and I missed you so damn much baby but I promise I'll never do it again"
"Ok I love you cam even tho I've said it a lot already"
"It's ok baby boy I love you too"

A/n well it was a bad chapter but I've had a lot going on in life rn. My mom found out about some things I wish she didn't but my family is thinking of fostering kids but idk if my mom is ready BC we lost my brother back in march and we are still healing but I still wanna foster kids so bad. But anyways here's a needed update even if it isn't the best and it's real short