Chapter 12

Nash pov---

"The jury finds Cameron Dallas guilty for sexual assault to a minor."

Shawn holds me as I cry watching the love of my life get taken away from me in hand cuffs.

Three months earlier

Me and Cameron were currently in Canada visiting his buddy Shawn Mendes. He seems like a cool guy I don't have a problem with him. He knows about what ever our relationship is called. We cuddle and sometimes kiss we don't do anything sexual I still get nightmares of when I got kidnapped. Cam is always there for me though.

----week later. Cams pov---
Me and Nash love it up here in Canada. Shawn said we can stay for however long as we want. Which I might have to stay here for a little bit longer. It's so cozy and at the end of each day me and Nash get cuddled up on the couch with Shawn in the recliner and watch a movie. It's getting closer to Christmas and it snowed yesterday for the first time. I think it was the first time Nash has ever seen snow I think I should teach him how to snow board I think he would love it.
Nash walks out of the bathroom and we go cuddle on the couch waiting for Shawn to get snacks. "Mm I love you baby boy" he smiles and looks up at me "I love you too I love you so much Cameron" I just smile and I start leaning in and I kiss him. He is quick to kiss back. I love the feeling of his lips on mine. I hear a camera go off. I detach my lips from Nash's and look at Shawn. He holds a still developing Polaroid picture. Shawn hands to me while Nash and I wait for it to develop.
When it finally develops it is an amazing picture of me and Nash kissing. I love him so much. Words can't explain the feelings I have. He is my everything. My life. With out him I would feel lost. I've been trying to fill the spot in my heart after my family died. Hooking up with random people. Getting drunk every night, it got to the point where I became a prostitute. I never want to leave Nash. I will always be here for him but people won't approve of our relationship. They will think I'm taking advantage of a minor. I love him and my desires aren't just yo take his virginity. No. never. I love him so much. It's hard to believe a small broken boy could fix the hole in my hear.
"Hey Nash want to go snowboarding soon"
He looks at me crazy "I've never been though" I smile "I'll teach you"
"Oh ok yeah sure it sounds fun" I can't help but smile and kiss him. It turns into a make out session but that's all I'll have for now and I'm okay with that. "Hey love birds are y'all actually gonna watch the movie of kiss through it all"
"I'll rather kiss but I guess we can watch some of it"
"Ugh I swear cam. I'm going to bed and be quiet if y'all have sex and try and not do it on the couch"
"As your song goes 'baby please no promises cause we don't keep our promises'" I'm trying to be serious. It's hard with the look Shawn gave me. "Cam I think you just ruined my song. I can't get that picture out of my head now" I can't help but laugh now "I was kidding Shawn" all three of us laugh as he walks out. "So where were we" me and Nash start kissing more. He crawls on top of me and straddles me. I grab his butt and as he moans I stick my tongue in his mouth. Honestly if I can do this all night I will. I don't want to move to fast with Nash.
"Cam please"
"I don't know Nash I don't wanna move to fast" "mm but it hurts" what does he mean "what hurts baby boy" he grabs my hand and puts it on his boner. Ohh ok "want me to help you with that" "y-yes please cam" hmm how about some shower action. "Ok come on let's go upstairs.

A/n that's it for now. Thank you guys so much for one thousand reads. I know it's still not much but thank you. I never thought his would get pass 100 so thank you sooooo much