Chapter 19

8 months pregnant

It's about 3 in the morning when I'm awoken with a sudden pain. Could they not wait till morning to do this. I get up but feel more pain. Suddenly my water breaks.
"Shawn!" He groans from his room down the hall. Not right now.
"Shawn get your ass here I'm going into labor."
I hear his feet hit the ground running. That was fast. He walks into the room seeing me holding my big stomach with water around me.
"Shit. You weren't kidding."
Shawn grabs the bag from the closet that we had packed ready just in case and grabbed my hands. As we head to the car I'm hit with another pain.
"Shit. This hurts"
"Shhh I know come on the hospital isn't far from here"
We get in the car and take a 10 minute drive to the hospital.  Shawn helps me walk in there before a nurse comes with a wheel chair. They already knew I'll be coming with a handy thing called a phone app.

I'm taken to a room where nurse hooks me up to all these machines.
"Baby one is already crowning. On the next contraction. Push."
I'm hit with a sudden pain so I push.
"AGHH FUCK"
"Good. One more push"
Fuck this shit hurts so much. Wait how am I even giving birth. Fuck ouch.
"Baby number one is a...girl"
I go trough the process too more times and on August 8th Skylar May, Rylee Eloise, and Peter Mark is born wait a minute. Today is Shawn's birthday. Wow what a great way to start off his day.

A/n. Gonna wrap this boom up here soon hope you like it so far