Chapter 15

One morning a week later Nash is awoken with the need to throw up. He went into Shawn's custody after court ruled Cam to 10 years in prison. He can have a chance for parole later on. Nash hasn't eaten much or slept much he spends his time with Shawn crying. Shawn notices him throwing up lately and the impossible came to mind. Shawn heads to the drug store. Of course everyone have him weird looks but I mean as long as he knows the reason why it's ok. He gets back to Nash.

Nash pov.----
Ever since cam left I've been sick and not the same. Shawn left for the store a little bit ago. I just saw him pull up in the drive way. "Nash I need to talk to you" I get up and meet him in the living room.
He looks at me and then the bag he has.
"Nash lately you haven't been doing to good. And I know this is gonna sound weird but I need you to at least try this just so I can know ok." I look at him and he bag. What is it.
"Uh yeah ok as long as I get better right. What is it" "well you see I don't know if you'll like the idea-" he pulls out three pregnancy tests. "WHAT?!? Shawn what is this I'm not pregnant"
"Please Nash just trust me and try this"
I take the test and head to the bathroom. After I'm done I leave them and set a timer and waited.
I was in the kitchen waiting. For some reason I was real nervous and anxious.
I heard the timer go off and I can't do this what if they are positive.  I stop in front of the bathroom. "Nash do you want me to check?" I nods quickly at him. He goes in and when he comes back the look he gave me wasn't promising. "Nash. They all came back-"

A/n Well even though y'all probably already know what happens next