Darach

A couple days later, I was sitting with Stiles and Scott in my bedroom, and together we sat around discussing ideas and theories about the alpha pack and the murders. All while getting to know each other a bit more.

"So what can you do, you know, as a witch?"

"As far as I know, I can cast spells, just your average ones, really, I haven't tried anything too complex yet. I can also move things with my mind, bend them to my will, you know, the whole telekinetic gig. Uh, I can manipulate some emotions, like anger, or sadness, or panic. I can even transfer emotions by touch."

"Is that what you did to me the other day in the morgue?" I looked over to Stiles.

"Yeah, sorry about that."

"Don't be, it was very - soothing - I guess." I gave him a small smile.

"Well, you're welcome then."

"Is that all you can do?" I looked back over to Scott.

"Umm, no I'm like an Airbender, actually. I can manipulate the earth's elements."

Scott and Stiles looked at each other.

"Wow, okay? Anything else you can do? Brew potions, play Quidditch...?" Stiles proceeded.

"Quidditch doesn't exist for one thing, and two, potion craft is incredibly sophisticated. I'm only a beginner."

"Wait so you can actually brew potions?"

"Is there anything else we should know about you?" Scott interfered. "Anymore abilities, or magic powers?"

I paused, "Not that I know of."

"Not that you know of?"

I smiled sheepishly at Stiles' question. "I don't actually know the full extent of my abilities, yet. I could develop more in the foreseeable future, but it's not really known for sure. I've told you about as much as I know."

"And what about that woman, Ginny? Is she a witch?"

"No, she's perfectly mortal. She's my Guardian."

"What do they do?"

"Well since she didn't develop any magic by a certain age in our coven, she was trained to protect me and my magic. Whether that's shielding magic from mortals, or just plain old taking care of me, and moving us both out to Beacon Hills."

"So it's just you and Ginny?" Stiles butt in, "What about your parents, then?"

Flashes of hurt ran through me, and I guess I wasn't as good at hiding them as I thought. The two boys glanced worryingly at each other, and back to me when I answered them.

"They're not really a part of my life anymore."

"June? Are you up here?" Before any of us could move, Ginny opened the door to the three of us.

"Gin, hi." I said, not expecting her home so soon. "What are you doing home?"

"I got off early, who are these two?"

"Oh, right. Ginny, meet Stiles Stilinski, and Scott McCall." I pointed to each of them respectively.

"You're the sheriff's kid?" She asked. Stiles, a little uncomfortable under her questioning gaze, nodded slowly.