Stiles Apparently Has Two Girlfriends

Flashes of dark tunnels flooded my sight. Voices yelling, screaming in pain came in and out of focus.

"He is, you know," I heard in a sing-song voice from behind me, as I tried to find an exit from this god forsaken place.

"He's dying."

I woke up with half of my face cold. Fluttering my eyes open, I realized that there was an ice pack on my face, no doubt nursing a nasty bruise. I sat up when I realized how exactly I got that bruise, and started looking around.

"Might wanna take it easy there," I heard a voice say. I turned around to see Scott leaning against the doorway of the living room, watching me intently. I swung my legs over the couch I was resting on, and started standing up when Scott came over to gently push me back onto the couch.

"Take it slow, June. You took a big punch."

"What happened?" I croaked, my voice not working properly yet. "Stiles - he-"

"Stiles is fine. He's upstairs with my mom, getting looked over."

"So that thing that - that materialized from the floor. That was Stiles right?" I put the ice pack back on my sore jaw.

"Yeah, the nogitsune spat him out pretty much." Scott gave me a small smile.

"Gross. Where are the others?" I asked him. Scott's eyes darted away from mine for a split second, and were on me again.

"Peter left as soon as he got what he wanted. Deaton went to go help Allison and Kira with the twins and Isaac. It turns out they were under some kind of influence of the nogitsune's." 

"And Lydia?" Scott looked away from me again. Only this time, his eyes stayed glued to the floor.

"Scott," I pressed, "Where's Lydia?"

"Um," He began quietly, "When we figured out it was Stiles and not the nogitsune, we looked back to see you on the floor, and the front door open. Lydia and the other Stiles were gone, along with her car." My heart dropped to the floor.

"She's gone?"

Scott nodded slowly, "Yeah."

I threw down the ice pack and ran my hands over my face, "Jesus. Was it my fault?"

Scott looked back up at me, surprised, "No, June. How - why-?"

"If I hadn't pulled that Stiles back, thinking I was protecting him. If I'd've paid more attention to Lydia, or - or something-" Scott grabbed my hands.

"Hey, we all could have paid better attention. You really need to stop shouldering the blame for every thing that goes wrong, June."

"It's a bad habit, I guess," I said softly. Before either of us could say anything else, there was a sharp knock at the door.

"That'll be Noshiko."

"Kira's mom?" I asked, "Why is she here?"

"Stiles told us to get her so we can see if the nogitsune is really gone. Will you get the door? I'll go grab Stiles." Scott pulled me up to my feet, and then made his way upstairs. I quietly opened the door to reveal Noshiko in a black coat.

"Come in, I suppose."

"Thank you," She said, and stepped inside.

"Is this - whatever you're going to do - is this going to kill him?" I asked hesitantly. Noshiko turned to me. 

"That depends on if there is any reason to kill him or not," She answered far too vaguely for my taste. Before I could even ask what that meant, Scott came back into the living room supporting Stiles. Stiles glanced over at me briefly before wiggling out of Scott's grip and stepping closer to Kira's mother.