Realizations

"Taken? W-what-?"

"Either that or he's been sleepwalking again. Look, meet Isaac and I at Stiles' house, we're on our way there now. I'll explain when I get there." He hung up and I stared at my phone for a second. Shakily, I threw it on the bed and ran over to my closet. I shrugged on a sweater, remembering how Ginny said it was one of the coldest nights of the year, and hopped around putting on jeans. The entire time I could only think about my dream. How I was stuck in that cramped space with a mummy, and Stiles was on the other side. Not to mention how he was in trouble, and how someone was in that room with him. 

Tears stung my eyes at the thought of that being Stiles' reality at the moment

Tears stung my eyes at the thought of that being Stiles' reality at the moment. Sniffling, I laced up my converse and shook my head. I needed to get a grip for Stiles' sake. Anything about me needed to be put on the back burner until he was safe and with everyone. I grabbed my phone and raced out of my room, not even bothering to turn off the lights. I ran downstairs and took one solitary healing potion just in case, and my keys and dashed out of my front door.

I ran over to the Stilinski household and the first thing I noticed was that there was no car in the driveway. No jeep, no government issued cop car, nothing. I walked up to the door to find it was unlocked and with no hesitation or knocking, I opened it.

"Stiles?" I yelled out hopefully, only to receive no response. Sighing quickly I clambered up the steps and all but burst into his room, only to find that empty as well. What was left behind was an entirely different story.

The red strings connecting the case together that was on his wall was still in tact, only with one alarming altercation. Every single string was now in some way connected to a pair of scissors that Stiles had forcefully stabbed into his mattress. It was disturbing, like he thought he was somehow connected to all of this.

I didn't get much time to think over all of what I was seeing when I heard footfall behind me. Thinking it was Scott and Isaac, I abruptly turned around. My eyebrows went up when I saw it was in fact Lydia with Aiden. Her eyes widened when she saw me.

"What are you-?"

"Scott called me saying Stiles was missing and that he would explain when he got here. What are you doing here?"

"I - I um..." Lydia looked unsure of herself as she trailed off. I grabbed her hand.

"Lydia you can talk to me. What happened that lead you here?"

"I just - I was sketching and I - the music stopped. It cut out and I heard Stiles saying to come find him. June he - he sounded terrified." My hands started to shake.

"Shit," I ran my hands through my hair and we all turned to look at Stiles' bed. Once again behind me I could hear footfall. This time it was Scott and Isaac. Scott's eyes landed on Lydia.

"How did you know, did he call you too?" Scott was rushed and I had never seen him so panicked.

"I heard it." She said.