New Partner Mike Schmidt x Reader

"I wonder who my partner is?" You murmur. "Guess I'll find out when I get there," you walked towards the office. Those animatronics always creeped you out. Especially the bear, god, it's like he can kill you with his mind! Or, something like that. You stepped inside the office to find a man in about his twenties sitting on one of those spinny chairs. He had brown hair, and beautiful blue sapphire eyes. He was wearing a security guard uniform, same as yours. "Hello, looks like we're stuck with eachother through the night," he said, coldly. A bit taken aback by his words, you then replied " Well my names (Y/N) thanks for asking," you said. He grunted and picked up a tablet. You curiously walked over to him and looked at the tablet as well. 
"Well, this is gonna be easy," you mumbled, but the man heard you. 
He chuckled, "easy? You obviously have no idea what's going on," he said, turning to look at you. "What?" You asked, confused. " The robots will come after you, try to stuff you in a suit or whatever, ultimately killing you," he said. 'He must be pulling a prank on me, whatever, I'll play along,' you thought.
"Well, I guess we better stop them then! Let's get to work," you replied. He looked at the tablet, " my names Mike by the way, you check the doors, I got the camera," he ordered. You walked to the doors and checked the lights. Empty. 'This dude is crazy!' You thought. After a while you checked the lights again. There was, the bunny.
You screamed, then slammed the door shut. "Told ya," Mike said, not looking up from the tablet. ' this is gonna be a long night,'

TIMESKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY MAGICAL FREDDY FAZBEAR!!!

Night 3, the first night was pretty boring, as well as the second night. Mike and you have grown on eachother, you're like best buds now!! You got to work at around 11:30, Mike sitting in the chair. "Hey! What's up Mike?" You asked, "nothing much, what about you?" He replied. You flipped your (H/L) (H/C) hair, and said "bein' fab," he chuckled, as a light pink dusted his cheeks. It's true, maybe you developed some feelings for your friend. Though, it's not much of a maybe. You loved him through and through, you loved the way  he stared intently at the tablet with his gorgeous sapphire eyes, and the way he would run his tanned hand through his soft brown hair. "Earth to (Y/N)!" His voice snapped you out of your thoughts. He must've noticed you staring. " Yes Mike?" You asked, innocently. He blushed and turned to the tablet. What was up with him? 

TIMESKIP

Night 3 was so hard, Freddy almost got you and Mike! You were very nervous to come back the next night. You walked through the hallway, and arrived at the office. Mike sitting in his chair as usual. You planned to tell him your feelings tonight, but you were scared, for two reasons and I think you can guess them. Your shift had officially begun, and you two sat in awkward silence for a while. It was now 1:15, ok, take a deep breath, time to tell him. "S-so M-mike, I've b-been needing t-t-to t-tell you s-something," you said quietly. "Yes?" He asked. "I-I know w-we're f-f-friends a-and all, b-but I-I was w-wondering, I-If Yo-" you we're cut off by a large purple paw grabbing you. You screamed, "MIKE!" "(Y/N)!" Mike yelled. The bunny took off with Mike hot on its heels. Mike tackled the bunny, "let go of her!" Mike yelled, kicking the bunny's arms to make him let go. He then scooped you up, and ran to the office. He got in panting, dropping to the floor with you. "Thank you Mike! I-" you we're cut off by him smashing his lips onto yours. Your eyes widened in shock as he kissed you, but eventually you kissed back. He smirked into the kiss, as he licked your bottom lip, asking for entrance. You teasingly refused, and he rubbed your inner thigh, you tried to hold back the moan, but failed, as he quickly slid his tongue into your mouth. You two French kissed for a while, then pulled back for air. 
You took a breath as you went back in for another round, he slid his hands up your shirt, as he picked you up and pressed you to the wall, he felt all over your body, as you draped your arms over his neck. He pulled away, "I love you, (Y/N)" he said. "I-I love you to, Mike," you replied. Before you could continue your make out session, Freddy's demonic laugh sounded very close. You snapped apart as you remembered the killer animatronics. Freddy and Chica were at the right door, and Bonnie and Foxy at the left. You raced to the left as Mike took the right, slamming the doors shut. 

Chica: OMG MY NEW OTP!!
Freddy: adorable
Bonnie: cute, but my arms hurt like hell
Foxy: what is love? Baby don't hurt me...