Golden Freddy x Reader Murderer

You didn't fit in. Not with your family, they hated you. Certainly not with your classmates. You however, didn't have a care in the world. Such a free spirit you were. Who cares if your dad came home drunk just to beat you, then leave with some whore 
​​he bought. Who cares if there was never enough money for food. Who cares if you went to bed every night with a gnawing hunger in your stomach. Who cares if you didn't have a mommy to love you anymore. Nobody did, that's who. You didn't have friends because you didn't need them, who needs friends when you have the voices in your head? That way they can't ever EVER betray you. This thinking probably led you to where you are now. Crouched near your father's bedroom door with a sinister grin on your face. (e/c) eyes shimmering with evil intent. You crawled towards his bed, reaching under blindly with only your sense of touch to find what was needed. Your grin seemed to widen when your fingers brushed over a cool, incredibly sharp object. You grabbed it by the blade, pulling it out. A hunters knife was in your grip. You dropped the knife to watch the crimson rivers flowing down from your hand onto the carpet. You stood to face the wall, slowly drawing on the wall, no, it wasn't drawing, it was writing. It spelled, "HOW DARE YOU," 

You sauntered down the stairs, hunting knife in hand. Daddy would be home soon~
You heard his uncoordinated footsteps, drunk as can be. He threw the door open, stumbling into the darkness of the room. The moonlight from the open door bathing the floor in a pale silver light. "HEY BITCH!" he hollered, "I'M HUNGRY, MAKE ME SOMETHING!" you glared, your grin faltering but you put it right back on your face. "Oh daddy, you really don't need to swear, it's very rude," you giggled. He scowled, "I don't need 'no lessons from a useless daughter like you, don't fuckin' talk back," he insulted you. "Really Daddy, I just told you not to swear! Naughty, naughty, naughty! I do believe I need to punish you," you scolded him. "Punish me? I'll do the punishing tha-AAAAAAAAA," a scream of agony ripped from his throat as your knife punctured his leg. Blood stained his pant leg red, as excess blood seeped onto the carpet. "Daddy! Look what you did to the carpet!" you cried, eyes wandering up to his pain-struck face. You giggled darkly. Tonight will be fun. 

TIMESKIP
​​​​
You still killed, the list of people who were mean to you was so long! You were fine sleeping in the cold, it's not like every night of your life was any different. Never enough money for blankets or heat for you. You tracked one of your bully's location to this odd pizzeria. But who were you to judge? She was at her younger brother's birthday party. Might as well get her there than at home where I will have to murder her family. 'Freddy Fazbear's huh? Let's get this party started'​​​​. I whistled a catchy tune as I walked into the pizzeria. It smelled of cheap pizza and poop. Ugh, better get out of this place fast. You noticed a blue bunny, a yellow chicken, and a brown beat up on the stage. You are guessing the chicken is female and the bear is male. You weren't too sure about the bunny. You noticed a man dressed in mostly gold sitting by himself at a table. You had the urge to talk to him for some odd reason, but remembered you were only here for one thing. You then walked into the back, finding a female waitress in the employees only room. "Hey! You can't be in he-" she was cut off when her head slammed against the wall. You signed, changing into the uniform and walking over to the party rooms. You saw that same man again. Looking at you ever so curiously. You shrugged and continued on your way. You took a deep breath, smiling happily as you walked inside. Finding your victim, your smile got wider, as you walked over to her. "Excuse me miss, we have a surprise for the older children in the back, if you'll just follow me please," you informed her, lying through your teeth. She looked back at her mother, who seemed occupied, before looking back at you and nodding her head. Now this girl sure was an idiot! Black hair and blue eyes bearing the name Alice. She walked with you happily towards the basement, no objections at all, you of course had no idea where the basement was, you only followed a little map in the waitresse's pocket. You grinned even more. "The basement, I thought you said the back," she said rudely. "I do apologize, I must have accidently said the wrong room, silly me!" she seemed appalled by your cheery attitude, and said no more but a grunt. You finally had her in the basement, weaponless, only hurtful words which damaged you no more. You smirked, pulling out your hunting knife, "ready for your surprise?" you whispered. Only you could hear her delightful screams and wails. The sound being drowned out by the screams of joy and blaring music upstairs. 

​​​​​​You wandered upstairs to find the woman whom you assumed to be Alice's mother running around and trying to find her missing daughter. You giggled to yourself, knowing that she'll only find a corpse. You noticed the man from before staring at you once again. He stood up, Never once taking his eyes off of you. He walked over slowly, almost tauntingly. When he made it over he grabbed your arm roughly. "I know what you did," he murmered. "How?" you whispered back. "I have eyes everywhere, little miss," you dismissed the nickname. Staring straight up at him. He smiled, leaning closer, your brain was screaming at you not to, but you knew you wanted to, deep inside. You've know this guy for maybe 30 seconds? But it just felt..right. His lips connected with yours in a passionate kiss. You found yourself kissing back equally as passionate. You then pulled away, realising that youre're a mass murderer looking for revenge. It wouldn't work. He had a hurt look in his eyes, and you stared back at him sorrowfully, "I'm sorry," you whispered. Before you bolted out of that place.

TIMESKIP

You found yourself sad, depressed even. So unlike your usual cheery self. You needed to go back to see that man, you knew it. How you fell for this man so suddenly was still a mystery to you. You only experienced love with your mother, but that was the only person you ever loved. You sighed, standing up from your makeshift bed in a cold alleyway, and started walking. 

TIMESKIP

Getting to that damn pizzeria was harder than you thought. They found the body of the girl, it seemed, and police were on high alert around the place. I have no idea why the place is still open for business, seeing as there was a brutal murder in the basement. You cautiously walked into the building, there weren't many kids here. That was to be expected, or course. But you still noticed a man in gold, sitting at a table. But this time, he wasn't alone.

A girl, a beautiful girl, with long, flowing blond hair. Gorgeous blue eyes that glinted in the light. Flawless white teeth, and smooth, pale skin. Surveying the room once more, you noted that the chicken that was supposed to be on stage was not present. You gazed over to this girl suspiciously, this female was wearing a bib that looked extremely alike to the one the chicken wore. Or course, the possibility of this being the actual chicken was low, so you decided not to dwell on this subject. You noticed the man in gold and the female with the bib holding hands, as he talked to her. She seemed sad, for some reason you didn't care about. He smiled, leaning towards her. You felt your eyes brim with tears, and you dashed out before you could see any more. 

GOLDEN FREDDY'S P.O.V

I smiled, holding hands with Chi. "He isn't going to break up with you. Bon loves you," I comforted her. She smiled back. I leaned towards her, whispering words in her ear. "Bon is a bit stupid anyway isn't he?" I teased. I saw a flash of (f/c) fly through the from doors. My face grew pale, it had to be that girl I confronted at the day of the murder. "Sorry Chi, I'll be right back," I hurriedly said, rushing out before she could say another word. 

I found her sitting on a disgusting trash bed. She had her head in her knees, whispering nonsense. "Hello?" I half-asked, half-greeted. Her head lifted up, showing sorrow etched onto her face. "Why aren't you with your girlfriend?" she asked angrily. I burst out laughing. She glared at me, "what?!" she yelled. "That was a friend of mine, she was having boyfriend troubles. I was comforting her," I explained. Her glare intensified "what was that leaning towards her then huh?!" she screeched. I chuckled, "I was whispering in her ear about how stupid her boyfriend can be," I Said with a smile on my face. Her eyes softened, staring at me. "I-I'm sorry," she whispered. I leaned down to her level, "I forgive you. Besides, how could I not forgive the girl I love?" I confessed. A blush exploded onto her features. "I-I love you too," she whispered. I leaned forward, my lips meeting her's in a sweet, but short, kiss. "My name is (y/n)," she whispered. "Mine's golden, or Goldie," I whispered back, "I have so much to show you."

Troy: You've been lazy lately, Joy. 
Joy: Well I didn't have any ideas. 
Bon: You've barely done anything. 
Joy: Can we please stop making fun of me?!
Foxy: Dayum someone is pissy today.
-moaning is heard upstairs-
Balloon Boy: What are Goldie and the reader doing upstairs? 
Joy: uuuuuuummmmmmm
Freddy: -Looks up from newspaper and sighs- The same thing Bonnie and I did last night.