Pranking Golden Freddy x Reader

YOUR P.O.V

You had known Goldie ever since the first night you worked at Freddy Fazbears. He appeared in front of your face, and, being you, you slapped him as hard as you could. He even had a painful red battle scar to prove it. You played pranks with him, and you two had the greatest time together. You liked him, a lot, but you were scared to show him your feelings. So, now you were gearing up to pull a fabulous prank. Freddy, Bonnie, and Chica were allowed to sleep, and Foxy had to keep watch to make sure we didn't get them. Well, long story short, Foxy fell asleep. So, you and Goldie took advantage of the situation. Chica was in the cove, Bonnie was backstage, Freddy was on the show stage, and Foxy fell asleep on a chair outside of Pirates cove. So, it took hours, but, you set up TONS of mousetraps all over inside pirates cove, and ALL around Foxy. You carefully filled Freddy's hat with cat food, and switched Bonnie and Freddy's bow ties. Goldie had Bonnie's guitar in front of the show stage plugged up to an amplifier and turned to full blast. You, we're holding a bucket of ice water over Bonnie's head. All the animatronics were in their human forms. You and Goldie had your own sign language. You put down the bucket, "ready?" You signed. He nodded his head. Picking up the bucket, you mouthed, one, two, three! You dumped the bucket of water on Bonnie's head as Goldie strummed the guitar. In the blink of an eye, Goldie was behind you as he teleported you both underneath Pirates Cove. This is where you two always hid, it was dark, as usual. You could hear Foxy swearing at the top of his lungs, Chica screeching as she stepped on the mousetraps, Freddy yelling your names, and Bonnie screaming, "THE EVIL FAIRIES DUMPED WATER ON ME!!!! HELP ME TINKER BELL!!!!" You and Goldie were rolling around on the ground laughing. "Ok, ok, time to apologize Goldie," you said, almost breathless from laughter. "Ok," he replied. Teleporting you two in the middle of everyone, you faked a yawn, "jeez, why's everybody screamin'?" You asked. They all glared at you. "What's this about evil fairies, Bonnie?" You asked. He blushed beet red and turned away. Freddy sighed, "why must you two always torture us? Enough is enough,  a few harmless pranks are ok, but look at Chica's feet! What's the mechanic gonna say about that? And who knows if Bonnie will be dry by show time, And me, I reek of cat food!" He fumed. "Well Fredster, we made sure the pizzeria will open at 1 instead of 8 today, plenty of time to be ready," Goldie revealed. Freddy scoffed and walked away. You fist bumped Goldie, "best buds forever!" You said, smiling. Goldie's face fell, "buds?" He asked. "Oooohhh, friend-zoned!" Bonnie squealed. "Hey tinker bell, go fly away and get dry," you joked. Bonnie's face flushed, and he stomped away. Chica and Foxy left to go do whatever, and you and Goldie were alone, you were about to say something, but the 6 am bell rang, and you had to leave, "bye Goldie!" You sang, waving goodbye. He sadly waved back, and retreated backstage to where he usually hangs out during the day. 

TIMESKIP
GOLDIES P.O.V

"I love her so much, but she only thinks of me as a friend," Goldie whimpered. "Oh, brother, you must confess your feelings towards her, or Bonnie will take her," Freddy stated. "AAHH! Freddy! Stop eavesdropping!" Goldie yelled. Freddy chuckled, "sorry brother but it is true," he said.
"How do I tell her?" Asked Goldie.
"Find something that will mean a lot to her, women like to be listened to," Freddy stated.
"Thank you,"
"no problem,"

TIMESKIP
YOUR P.O.V

You walked into Freddy Fazbears Pizzeria, and Bonnie was waiting for you there, you waved, "follow me," he said, you were confused but went along with it. He led you to a table with (F/C) tablecloth on it, a (Fav. Pizza topping) pizza on a white plate. As (Fav. Song) played. You ate, and when you finished Freddy slipped an envelope onto the table. You opened it, and read it, it read, "where we pulled our first prank together. From Goldie" you remember it being pirates cove, you both stole Foxy's hook, and painted a smiley face on his eyepatch. You walked to pirates cove, as Foxy handed you another envelope. This one read, "where you summoned me," it took a while, but you managed to remember the poster on cam 2B. When you got there, the golden freddy poster was there, you slipped your hand under it, and pulled out another envelope, this one read "where it all began " in the office, where you met him. You walked to the office, and there was Goldie, sitting in the chair.
He stood up and walked to you. "I love you with all my heart, will you be mine?" He signed. You smiled and signed back, "of course," he kissed you, and when things were starting to get heated, you heard a whirring sound, and laughing. You turned to see Bonnie taping it, Foxy laughing, Freddy smiling, proudly, and Chica grinning like a madwoman. Goldie growled, "give that to me," he said. "Nope! This is payback!" Bonnie chuckled. Goldie charged at him, "AAAAGGGHHHH!" Bonnie screeched. "Ere' lad, pass it to me!" Foxy yelled, Bonnie tossed it to him, as they played monkey in the middle. You and Chica sat in chairs eating popcorn, as Freddy stood there, disgusted by their childish behaviour.

Chica: I LOVE IT!!! DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN!!!
Freddy: finally, I got someone for Goldie!
Foxy: ALMOST GOT IT UPLOADED LAD?!
Bonnie: ALMOST! 
Goldie: IM GONNA KILL YOU BOTH!!!
Joy (author): my fingers hurt...
Freddy and Chica: -facepalms-
Joy: GOLDIE!! NOT BONNIES GUITAR!! IM NOT GLUING THAT THING AGAIN!!