Happier Ending Bonnie x Reader Part Two

After you had died, everyone thought they would never see you again, well, they were half right.

As your soul left your body, you were able to see every animatronic in the room. Each one of them crying. You looked upon them sadly. Maybe, there was a way to stay? You floated to the backroom, looking for something, anything. You spotted three a suit, endoskeleton and all, in the corner of the room. Walking closer, you noticed two other suits beside it. Each was a different design, female versions (and male version in Chica's case) of the original animatronics.

You looked at the female Bonnie suit. Light purple Bunnie ears drooped over the bunny's closed eyes. Purple bangs went to just below the base of her ears. She had breasts, and a skinny waist, wearing a blue crop top covering her breasts saying, "let's rock!" In white writing. Blue shorts over black leggings decorated her legs, blue converse covering her feet. You stared at her, confused as to what to do. Rest in peace, or stay, living as an animatronic?

You took a deep breath, letting yourself sink into the suit, hoping you could attach yourself to the suit. You felt a strange sensation, closing your eyes, before re-opening them. Maroon eyes opening for the first time.

After getting yourself almost used to the heaviness of the suit, you slowly walked back into the office. Bonnie was still staring at your corpse, the others were probably mourning elsewhere.

After taking a few hesitant steps, Bonnie's head slowly turned towards your loud footfalls. Seeing as you weren't entirely used to your new body. His eyes hardened.

"Who are you?"

He growled, more of a threat than a question. As if he didn't like the answer you were as good as dead. However, even if he looked dangerous, you could see the pain in his eyes.

"I believe my name is (Y/N),"

You answered him, a warm smile gracing your new metal lips. His cold expression dropped, replaced with one of confusion.

"How? I-it doesn't work like that, your body has to be stuffed inside the suit," he pointed out.

"Apparently not," you replied.

He then let a happy expression settle on his face, mouth smiling so widely you swore his lips would split in two. He ran over to you, hugging you tightly, and burying his face in your neck.

"Don't you dare do that again,"

He mumbled, you wrapped your arms around your (still human) bunny rabbit. After a minute of this, he pulled back with a grin.

"Now, on to your human form,"

TIMESKIP

After about ten minutes, you managed to transform into a human/animal hybrid.

The same light purple bunny ears sat atop your head, accompanying your soft purple hair that went down just past your shoulders, but tied in a low ponytail that covered where your ears should be. Bright maroon eyes sparkled, replacing your usual (E/C) eyes, yet your facial structure stayed the same. You wore the same clothing as your animatronic form, the only difference was the crop top was longer, now only showing the bottom of your stomach. Bonnie stared at you, eyes trailing over every part of your body, and analyzing your face.

"Your new form is equally as beautiful as you when human,"

His voice rung out clearly. You blushed.

"Thank you," you whispered.

"But no matter how you look, I will always love you." He confessed, pulling you close to him and kissing you lightly.