Fritz Smith x Pregnant! Reader

"...Fritz," you finished.

You thought Vincent, or at least Mike, would make some dirty comment, but nothing came from the two. They just sat with mouths wide open at the cherry-red Fritz. Making his freckles stand out. Jeremy and Scott just smiled at him.

"Congratulations, Fritz."

Scott smiled, turning to you.

"And congratulations, (Y/N)." He added.

"Thank you Scott," you thanked him.

Fritz didn't say anything, he seemed too shocked to do so. Fritz isn't very outgoing, he's rather shy, so him getting a girl pregnant is very shocking.

"I'm so excited! There's gonna be a baby!" Chica screeched.

You smiled, but inside felt a twinge of sadness at the fact that that Fritz hadn't said anything yet.

As everyone celebrated, you stared at Fritz. Finally, he stood up, walking to you.

"So, we're gonna be parents," he mumbled.

"Yes Fritz. Are you excited?" You asked.

"O-of course I am!" He stuttered.

"I'm just...A little afraid," he concluded.

You furrowed your brows. Fritz would be an incredible dad! Why would he be afraid?

"Why?" You questioned, looking him straight in the eye.

He avoided your gaze. "What if something goes wrong? I don't wanna lose you, or the baby! And what if I'm a terrible father?" He ranted.

You smiled. "Shhhh," you whispered, pressing a finger to his lips. "Nothing will go wrong, and you'll be a great dad," you reassured him.

He looked like he wanted to say something, but decided against it.

"The baby and I will love you to death,"

You whispered, pressing a kiss against his lips.

"In that case, I'm ecstatic," he grinned, kissing you.

TIMESKIP TO FIRST ULTRASOUND

You held Fritz's hand as you walked into the clinic that you had scheduled your ultrasound at, the other nightguards trailing behind.

You wanted this to be just you and Fritz, but the other night guards insisted on coming along.

After talking to the receptionist, all of you were lead to another room with a sterile white bed in the room, close to a setup that was obviously used to see the baby.

After a small bit of waiting, a doctor wearing a white coat walked in. She was wearing a blue denim bootleg jeans, and a plain blue shirt underneath her doctor's coat. White converse adorned her feet. Her hair was obviously long, even tied in a bun you could tell. Her hair brown and eyes a dark blue. Her skin was tanned, but not too much so. You didn't recognize her, but the others sure did.

Calls of "Joy!" Flew across the room. This "Joy" smiled.

"You're a doctor?!" Vincent asked.

"Yep! Didn't expect to see you guys here!" She exclaimed.

She looked at you.

"Oh! How rude of me! My name's Joy. I've known these guys for a long time. What's your name?" She asked.

"(Y/N)," you introduced yourself.

"I like it! Now, I'm gonna get you to lay down here," she gestured to the sterile bed.

After getting you situated, she looked for the baby.

"Oh, my," she whispered, stopping the movement on your stomach.

"What? Is my baby okay?" You asked, frantically.

"Oh, your baby is fine, it's just..." She trailed off.

"What?" You questioned, calmly this time.

"Well, here is your baby," she pointed at a small figure in the screen. You smiled.

"And here is your second baby." She pointed at another small figure in the screen.

Your grin widened. Until you heard a thud.

You frantically turned to see your boyfriend passed out on the floor.

The boys helped the shocked man up.

"Two?" He asked.

Joy nodded.

"Are you not happy?" You frowned.

"No, no! I'm happy! Just a little shocked," he admitted.

Joy giggled. "congratulations," she smiled.

Mutters of "congratulations" filled the room from the boys.

Fritz smiled at you, holding your hand and staring at your growing children on the screen.

...But your gaze broke as you heard a voice.

"Maybe we should try for one of those, Joy." You could practically HEAR the grin in Vincent's voice.

Joy slapped him upside the head, blushing terribly. Giggling was heard from the other men in the room as a red-faced Joy stared at the floor with arms crossed.

Vincent: Offer still stands.
Joy: NO! I said no to the lap dance, and I'm saying no to children!
Mike: Yeah, jesus. Stop being such a pervert.
Vincent: I can't. It's too natural.
Jack: You're a doctor Joy?
Joy: No, it was just for the sake of the story.
Springtrap: Jesus Jack, you're an idiot.
Jack: Not listening!
Springtrap: But you gotta listen!
Jack: Nu-uh!
Joy: You two are still children, I swear.

Requested by Madison