Jeremy Fitzgerald x Pregnant! Reader

"...Jeremy," you finished, eyes wandering over to the man previously mentioned.

His face slowly turned red as Vincent and Mike smirked at him. He avoided their gazes, instead turning to look at you.

"If it's a boy, you should name it Benny."

A voice jarred the two of you out of your concentration. Facing the obnoxious shadow, and immediately noticing the shit-eating grin plastered on his lips.

"Dude, no. We already have an obnoxious and annoying shadow rabbit, they won't wanna risk naming it after you for fear of having it act like you," Scott said, staring at Benny.

"I am a bunny!" Benny cried

You rolled your eyes, drowning out the argument that followed, instead walking towards Jeremy. He looked up at you, standing and holding your hand.

"Do you want it?"

Jeremy asked. You looked up at him with confusion.

"Of course I want it, do you?"

You repeated his question back to him.

"Of course. This is my chance to have the family I've always wanted with the woman I love,"

He answered. You knew this was the truth, and to be honest, you wanted exactly what he did.

"I love you too, I'm so excited,"

You said, looking him in the eyes. The screaming of Jack and Foxy didn't matter right now, only the two of you mattered as your lips met in a sweet kiss.

9 MONTHS LATER

"JEREMY, YOU'RE THE ONE WHO DID THIS TO ME! I HATE YOU!!!" You screamed.

"Love you too sweetheart," He said, tiredly.

Your hormones were in control at the moment as you screamed at your husband. Yes. husband. The two of you had gotten married only a month prior, and now you were in labor, trying to get this baby out of you.

"One more push Mrs. Fitzgerald!"

The midwife cried. With a scream, you pushed. Shortly after you heard a baby's cry. 

"It's a boy,"

The midwife informed the two of you, while cleaning the small human being up, as the crying slowly stopped.

You put your arms out, signalling that you wanted to hold your newborn son. The midwife luckily understood. gently setting your son into your outstretched arms. Jeremy and yourself stared down at the small boy in your tired arms. 

"What will we name him?"

You asked, looking up at Jeremy.

"Matthew."

Jeremy replied, smiling warmly down at you. You turned your head to your son, who was now looking at the two of you.

"Matthew. Matthew Fitzgerald it is." 

Joy: I let it end on a happy note this time.
Foxy: Do you want an award or something?
Joy: Actually, yes, yes I do tails the fox except minus the genius and plus the pirate.
Jack: Oh! Burn!
Foxy: I am not a two-tailed crybaby. 
Bonnie: Yeah, well, he saved the world multiple times. I watched you lie on the couch and eat an entire pizza then lie about stealing it from Chica.
Chica: I knew he stole it!
Joy: Where's the security guards?
Vincent: We're here.
Joy: Why so quiet?
Scott: Wondering how in the hell Jeremy would get some before the rest of us.
Joy: I guess so, and Jeremy's pretty quiet so I understand why none of you have spoken.
Ciel: Why are we here with these people Sebastian?
Sebastian: Well my lord, it seems that during breakfast, we were teleported to another fandom.
Joy: -sigh- Why is my life just getting weirder?

Requested by Madison