Foxy x Pregnant! Reader

Foxy sat there. Deciding to let the information sink in, you chose not to say anything. Yet.
Then, something unexpected happened.
An enormous grin spread across his lips, and he jumped up ecstatically, startling you.
"I'M GONNA BE A DAD!"
He screeched, running around. You stood to the side, appalled by his reaction. You had never in a million years thought Foxy could be so excited.
Oh, well, at least he wasn't sad or anything.
"O-ok, c-calm down Foxy." Freddy never uttered.
He somewhat listened to Freddy, slowing down in front of you. However, you could still see him shaking with inner excitement.
"I'm really gonna be a dad?!" He asks excitedly.
"Yes, Foxy." You giggled.
He suddenly stands straight up.
"I solemnly swear to uphold my responsibilities to my pregnant girlfriend!"
You only chuckled, (and slightly blushed at his use of the word 'girlfriend') totally unaware of what was to come.
4 MONTHS LATER
"Just eat it!"
"No! I told you I don't need it!"
"Yes, you do!"
You pouted, staring at the steaming spoonful of green stuff.
You desperately searched for a way to get out of this situation, when you had an idea.
You reached up, knocking the spoon's contents behind Foxy, onto the floor.
"Oh, come on, how childish can you be?" He mutters, turning around to pick up the fallen veggies.
You hold back a snicker, standing up from your chair, to go as fast as you can to a room you deemed appropriate to hide in.
Which happened to be the laundry room.
You giggled, hiding under a pile of dirty washing.
"(Y- oh come on!"
You hear him groan loudly, then footsteps that can only be his.
You can hear his approaching the laundry room, but you just can't stop laughing.
"You're not doing a very good job at hiding."
Then the pile of filthy shirts are yanked roughly off of you, and through the adjusting of your eyes, you can see an unhappy fox looking down upon you.
"Now, come eat your veggies."
"NO!"
Chica: I told you now to do it guys.
Joy: Don't judge us! It's funny!
Chi: Smearing honey and whipped cream over Fredbear while he is sleeping? Yeah, not the best idea.
Mike: Where are you guys hiding?
Joy: Under the stage.
Foxy: Kid's cove.
Vincent: With Joy.
Joy: Unfortunately.
Jack: Kitchen, in the cupboards.
Mangle: You guys are the biggest idiots I've ever met.
Jack: Don't judge us!
Fredbear: WHERE ARE THEY?!
Vincent: Don't you dare tell!
Chica: Well, Joy is-
-Chica has been booted from the chat-
Joy: That was close.
Chi: JOYISUNDERTHESTAGE!
Fredbear: Thank you.
Joy: FU-ijfhfbgfrifgiufhrughenvoivhfhgeropg8yerhgnro;idf
Jack: She ain't coming back.
Requested by Madison