Toy Bonnie x Pregnant! Reader

"Bon." 
His is eyes widened, and he made no movements at all. You waited patiently for a reaction, but received none. 
You our were starting to get even more worried than you had previously been. Telling all your friends, especially the soon-to-be father of your child, was stressful enough, but Bon's lack of reaction was much worse. 
"B-Bon?" 
You stuttered, eyes starting to water. What if he didn't want the baby? What if you were shunned by the only man you truly loved?
"I-I-I, what do I do?!"
He cried. You wiped your eyes of the small amount of water harboured there. 
His is emerald eyes were wide and panicked. He seemed more worried than even you were!
"What do babies even eat?! What if I can't keep a hold on it? I'm basically a child myself!" 
He fussed, practically ripping his blue locks out. 
"Calm down!" 
You scolded, finger pointed at him scornfully. He slumped in a nearby chair, head in his hands, ears low. 
"What is there's a miscarriage?" 
Mangle:He asks, almost inaudibly. Your eyes soften, walking to the downcast bunny. 
"Of course this baby will pull through, she or he is part me!" 
You exclaimed, holding his hand, effectively making him look at you. 
"Y-yeah, most likely. I guess I just panicked a little." 
He nervously laughed, as you smiled sweetly at him. Then he winked. 
"Well, at least you boobs will get bigger." 
You blushed, "BON!" 
TIMESKIP TO MONTH 7
"Merry Christmas!" 
You our greeted your friends, (except Bon, as he was with you) as you felt the presents being lifted from your arms, and Bon's as well. 
"I'll put these under the tree."
Troy smiled, turning tail to head through the kitchen.
As you walked further into the establishment, you were ambushed by shouts of holiday cheer. 
You on smiled and wished them a merry Christmas as well, sitting down as your feet were sore. 
Bon stood beside you as you both chatted happily with friends. 
Eventually you got thirsty, and tried to stand up to get a glass of water. 
"Whoah, sit down. What do you need?"
Foxy asks, as he lightly pushes you back down. You narrow your eyes slightly. 
"I'm gonna go get a glass of water, Foxy. I can do it by myself."
You say, trying to stand up, only to be sat back down. 
"I'll get it." He replies, walking off. 
You our looked at Bon who simply shrugged, having watched the odd exchange. 
You our huffed in annoyance, watching as the outline of Foxy came out of the kitchen. Presumably with your water. 
Well, I guess there's a few perks of being pregnant.
Foxy: It's only appropriate to not make a pregnant woman do everything. 
Mangle: It was just a glass of water! 
Foxy: Still!
Vincent: Where is Jack?
Joy: In his room, freaking out. 
Jeremy: Because it's his turn next?
Joy: No, because he didn't get any of his Christmas shopping done. 
Bonnie: What an idiot. 
Bon: Well, somebody has to help him. 
Jack: Joy, you're coming with me!
Joy: Why me?!
Jack: Cause reasons, let's go!
Joy: -Being dragged out the door: uh, see ya guys later!
Freddy: They're not coming back for a while. 
Troy: Nope.

Requested by Madison