Nightmare! Bonnie x Reader Sadist

My hands shook and my eyes darted back and forth. The flash from my flash light wavered in synchrony with my hands. My mind raced, searching for my next move. Paranoia has incredible affects on people and I just can't take the pressure any more. I know I still have to try. I let out a dry laugh, who would've thought I'd ever even make it to night 3? I know for sure I didn't. I'm just hoping I can get to night 4 at this rate. Though that is most likely a delusion, I can't help but hope. The darkness in the room made my head spin and my fear spike. The open doors scared me, knowing that if they're not shut at the right time it'll be the last mistake I will ever make. I can hear them now, the shuffling of their feet instilling more terror than I have ever felt in my life. My breathing became ragged as I clutched on to my literal light in the darkness. My brain was telling me to shut the damn door but my body didn't want to move. In the end my brain won and I raced to shut the door, I heard it breathing. I also heard it chuckle, but it's next words were the trigger for my throat to become completely dry, my mind to freeze it's jumbled thoughts, my face to morph into an expression filled with total horror and fear. "You can't hide forever," it said. Inhuman voice sending icy tendrils of terror down my spine. I heard it shuffle away, still, I know this wasn't over. I stumbled over to my bed, coming face to face with 2 of those creepy Freddy minis. They shook violently and screeched before disappearing. I then headed over to the closet, the Foxy plush was still there. I breathed a sigh of relief. That didn't last long as I heard the spine-chilling voice call from behind me. "I told you, you couldn't hide,"

I was grabbed, roughly. The broken face of nightmare bonnie appeared in my line of sight. I shook, feeling tears come to my eyes. "How pitiful, the lovely little flower is crying. Should I put her out of her misery? Hmm, tough decision, tough decision," He taunted me, sharp canines glistening as he stared at me with teasing eyes. Before my eyes the mangled animatronic turned into an injured human. He didn't seem to be acting the part, though. I watched with widened eyes as he bent down to my level. He fingered one of my silky (H/C) locks. "I think not. Perhaps I'll keep her for myself instead," He whispered. I then noticed his injured bunny ears that fit snugly on his head. His torn purple dress shirt dirty, and his white apron the same. his black dress pants seemed fine along with his dress shoes. his sort of long purple hair tickled my face as he leaned in closer. "She is a...lovely little flower after all," he purred. I was confused, he was contemplating killing me moments ago, and now he was calling me a lovely flower? "A-aren't you going to kill me?" I asked, dumbly. He chuckled deeply, which I thought was sexy as hell. I knew I shouldn't be having these thoughts but I just can't help it. "Of course not (Y/N), yes I do know your name. I just wanted you all to. myself." He whispered possessively. I blushed, subconsciously moving closer. He smirked, leaning in, the suspension was killing me. He stopped, and I had the urge to whimper, but held it in. "All. Mine" He whispered, before finally claiming my lips with his. I wrapped my arms around his neck and played with his hair, while he lifted me up to press me against the wall. His arms tugged my legs to wrap around his waist while he held me up by my own waist. His tongue ran along my bottom lip and I gladly gave him entrance. He broke apart to whisper something in my ear, "I love you," he then smiled wholeheartedly. I have no idea what compelled me to whisper back, "I love you too," either. 

Nightmare Bonnie: Psh, I could write better than that. 
Nightmare Freddy: Bonnie, you don't even know how to spell "whisper"
Freddy: Who invited them?
Joy: They're in the story, they have to be here. 
Mike Schmidt: Yeah, these guys are weird.
Troy: Who the hell invited you here?
Joy: Yeah, the hell man? 
Mike: I don't know, Vincent was trying to rape me so I ended up here. 
Marionette: Vincent tries to rape everyone, -shudders-
Everyone: O.o
Nightmare Foxy: Ye alright there lad?
Marionette: ...
Joy: Okay that was lame and weird. Thanks for reading!