Pick up Lines Shadow Freddy x Reader

Benny=Shadow Bonnie
Shaddy=Shadow Freddy

Shadow Freddy's P.O.V

I lead (Y/N) to the rooftop. I had a major crush on her and Benny gave me some advice for making her my girlfriend. I doubted it would work at first, but then I realized Benny has no trouble with the ladies. So I took his advice, and I'm honestly a little scared. (Y/N) and I made it to the roof, finally. We sat down cross-legged. Staring at the stars and half-moon. "What was it that you wanted to talk to me about Shaddy?" She asked, turning to face me. Oh god, her angelic voice and beautiful (e/c) eyes. (h/c) locks glinting in the sweet, silver glow of the moon that bathed us both in natural light. I then realized that I hadn't answered her question. "Am I the flashlight? Because you really turn me on," I stupidly replied. She looked at me, totally confused, with a small blush on her cheeks. The air grew tense, and desperate for the silence to stop, I practically screamed at her, "Do you hang out at Pirate's cove often? Cause you're so Foxy still said nothing, but her blush darkened. Oh god, this was not going the way I thought it would! I think I broke her! Then, painfully slowly, a sly grin slid onto her beautiful face. "Are you withered Foxy? Cause I'd flash you all night," I blushed, but replied nonetheless. "Hey baby, can I spring into your trap?" She grinned, obviously liking our little game, "my legs are like Freddy Fazbear's pizzeria; they're open until 6AM." She wiggled her eyebrows suggestively. I chuckled a little. "So I heard you're into bears, wanna get stuffed by one until 6AM?" This time, she burst out laughing, as I laughed along with her, we heard laughing that was louder than the both of us combined. "O-oh my god, that was awesome!" Benny laughed, stumbling out of his hiding spot. Camera in hand. Chi, Bon, and BB then followed him  to where we were sitting. "What are you doing here?" I asked. "Come to watch my best bud get the girl of course!" He grinned. "Also known as blackmail," (Y/N) deadpanned from beside me. "Totally," Bon grinned. "There's only one thing left to do~" Chi sung, puckering her lips together and making kissing noises. (Y/N) and I blushed. I made the first move by wrapping an arm around her waist and drawing her closer. She tilted her head up to meet my lips as they connected. Fiery red blushes spread across both of our faces. We broke apart, staring at each other lovingly. "Get 'em?" She asked, smirking. I nodded, "get 'em," I confirmed. We stood up quickly, chasing after our friends, blissful smiles on our faces. After all, nobody could be unhappy around the one you love with all your heart. 

Chi: Adorable!
Benny: Geez Joy, Shaddy and I haven't been in a story yet, have you forgot about us? 
Joy: Ehehehe, I kinda did. 
Shaddy: But why? 
Joy: Well I don't know. Thanks to Madison for requesting!
Springtrap: I don't appreciate you using my name for your stupid pick up lines.
​​​Jack: Oh come on. Take that stick outta your ass!
Joy: Ok! That's enough of that. Thanks for reading!

                                                                                                         requested RequEsted by Madison