Chapter 6-Perfect.

Noone's POV.

~~~

"Jasiri!" Kion darted straight to his mate, who had two squirming cubs between her paws.

Jasiri looked up and smiled. "Kion," She reached up, nuzzling him, before looking down at her cubs. "Say hello to your daughter and son."

Kion let out a soft purr, bending down and giving each one a lick on the head before nuzzling Jasiri again. "They're beautiful, Siri."

"Yes they are." Jasiri agreed, smiling.

Kion purred. "So what are they're names?"

"Hmm." Jasiri looked down at the cubs, then at Kion with a laugh. "I dont know honestly."

Kion rolled his eyes before nudging the girl cub, who was pale gray. "How about...Nyota."

"Yes. And..." Jasiri bent down and rasped her tongue over the boys golden head. "Maneno."

"Perfect." Kion nuzzled his cubs, then Jasiri, purring.

~

"She's adorable!" Bunga exclaimed, staring down at his cub, who was curled between Kila's paws.

"Isnt she." Kila purred, smiling. The cub looked more like a honey badger then anything, but had Kila's coloring and a lion-like tail. "She's perfect Bunga."

"She is." Bunga rested his forehead against Kila's, beaming. "So whats her name?"

"I was thinking Furaha." Kila replied with a smile. "It means 'Fun'."

Bunga grinned. "Absolutely perfect."

~

"They're so small!" Nuka purred, smiling as he looked down at his cubs.

"Yep." Uzuri stared at him. "Keep in mind if I wasnt so exhausted, you'd be dead." She teased, nudging him.

Nuka purred. "So what are we going to name them?"

"Well, Taka's the boy." Uzuri rested a paw on the gray cub, the oldest.

"And this girl can be Jioni." Nuka purred, nudging the red one.

"Right. And the last one.." Uzuri smiled down at her lastborn, a white cub with black paws. "Wingu."

"Perfect." Nuka smiled.

~

"You alright?" Kopa murmured, nudging Vitani.

"Im exhausted." Vitani rolled her eyes playfully. "But yes, im alright. These are your sons." She bent down, rasping her tongue over her cubs heads.

Kopa purred. "They're perfect."

"Yes." Vitani smiled. "So I was thinking, this one is Jua." She nudged the oldest one.

"And this one can be Maji." Kopa purred, smiling as he nuzzled the youngest one.

"Yep." Vitani relaxed, putting her head on her paws, and Kopa purred.

"Perfect."