Chapter 11-Dead end.

Furaha's POV.

~~~

"Go. Go. Up." Nyota whispered, pushing me and Nuru up the hill. Nuru started ahead, but I glanced back at Nyota. "Nyota!"

"Im coming, go!" Nyota whisper-shouted, climbing up beside me. I waited until she was right at my side before I started to climb again, heart pounding hard in my chest.

"Oh no you dont!" Rei snarled, jumping up and grabbing my tail between her teeth.

"Hey!" I yelped.

Nyota spun around. "Rah!" She jumped down beside me. "Let her go you mangy mongrel!" She spat, slashing her claws down the hyenas face. Rei dropped back in surprise.

"Go!" Nyota pushed me up and I started climbing again, Nyota following. Nuru was already at the top, waiting for us.

"Cmon girls!" She shrieked as the hyenas climbed up. Nuru tilted her head toward a huge bone-slide.

Nyota pushed me down first, then Nuru before jumping down after us.

"Run!" Nuru darted ahead, and once more Nyota pushed me after her. "Go!"

I glanced at her before taking off after Nuru, hearing Nyota's pawsteps behind me.

Suddenly Nuru skidded to a stop, ears flattening, and I stopped beside her. Nyota skidded to a stop, looking around.

"Dead end." We gasped at the same time.

We spun around when we heard the hyenas advance. "Here, kitty kitty kitties."

Rei padded ahead of Poison and Craig with a huge smirk.

Nuru pushed me and Nyota behind her and growled loudly. She took in a breath and let out a roar/growl sound.

Nyota flinched, and I winced slightly, and Nuru's ears went back.

Rei cackled. "That was it? Cmon. Do it again." she taunted, padding forward.

Nuru bared her teeth and took in another breath, ready to let it out before another sound caused the ground to shake.

RRRRRRROOOOOOOOAAAAAAARRRRR!