Chapter 8-Oh, I just cant wait to be Queen!

Furaha's POV.

~~~

"So where are we really going?" I asked.

"An elephant graveyard!" Nuru announced, albeit quietly.

Nyota's eyes lit up. "Wow."

"Shh, Ono." Nuru hissed.

"Right. So how're we gonna ditch the egret?" I giggled.

"Hm...Oh, I know." Nuru leaned closer and started whispering the plan.

Ono glanced back before landing in front of us. "What are you three talking about?"

"Nothing." Nuru said, breaking away and smirking at the bird.

I grinned. "You need to stop hovering, bird brain."

"Yeah," Nyota tipped her head. "We dont need a babysitter."

"Well this is the way it is." Ono shrugged. "And actually, you do need a babysitter with all the trouble you get into."

"We dont get into trouble." Nuru objected.

Ono gave her a look.

"You know what? I'll give you a break. Your fired." Nuru smiled. "Now get outta here."

Ono chuckled. "Nice try, but only the Queen can do that." He said, poking her nose with a wing.

"Well she's the future Queen." Nyota piped up.

"Yeah....So you have to do what I tell you." Nuru poked him in the chest.

"Not yet I dont!" Ono exclaimed. We turned away and smirked as he went on, "and with an attitude like that im afraid your shaping up to be a pretty pathetic Queen indeed!"

"Heh. Not the way I see it." Nuru grinned before leaping up onto a rock. "Im gonna be a mighty Queen, so enemies beware!"

"Well i've never seen a Queen of beasts, with quite so little hair." Ono retorted, plucking a strand of fur from her head while me and Nyota watched, smirking.

"Im gonna be the main even, that no Queen was before!" Nuru sang. "Im brushing up on lookin' down! Im workin' on my ROAR!"

Ono yelped, falling backwards. "Thus far a rather...Uninspiring thing.."

"Oh, I just cant wait to be Queeeeeeen!" Nuru nodded to us and took off, and we followed, giggling.

"You've rather a long way to go, young Princess, if you think--" Ono tried.

"Noone sayin' do this!" Nuru sang.

"Now when I said that--" Ono started.

"Noone saying be there!" I interrupted.

"What I meant was--" Ono began.

"Noone sayin' stop that!" Nyota giggled.

"Oh what you dont realize--" Ono exclaimed.

"Noone sayin' see hereeeee!" We all sang, darting past him.

"NOW SEE HERE!" Ono exclaimed, frustrated.

Nuru laughed before leaping up onto a zebras back, pulling us up beside her. "Free to run around all day!" She sang as the zebra started running.

"Well thats definitely out." Ono rolled his eyes and flew after us.

"Free to do it all my waaaaaay!" Nuru sang.

"I think its time that you and I, arrange a heart-to-heart!" Ono said before faceplanting into a tree.

"Queen's dont need advice from little egrets for a staaaart!" Nuru sang as the zebra ran past him, with us still riding and giggling.

"If this is where the monarchy is headed count me out!" Ono exploded. "Out of service, out of Africa, I wouldnt hang about! This child is getting wildly out of wing!"

"Oh, I just cant wait to be Queen!" Nuru jumped down and trotted forward with me and Nyota following, a few animals bowing as we passed.

"Cmon." Nuru whispered before darting around a few rhino's, me and Nyota following with many giggles.

Nuru grinned at us before leaping up onto a giraffes back, and turned to pull us up before jumping on its head.

"Everybody look left!" She sang, and the animals turned to the left.

"Everybody look right!" she sang, and they turned left.

"Everywere you look im," She slid down its neck to land on the giraffes back beside us. "Standing in the spotlight!"

"NOT YET!" Ono shouted.

"Let every creature go for broke and sing!
Lets hear it in the herd and on the wing!
Its gonna be Queen Nuru's finest fling!" The animals sang along, dancing while the giraffe tossed us up into the air and another one caught us, then continued to throw us higher.

"Oh she just cant wait to be Queen!" Me and Nyota sang.

"Oh I just cant wait to be Queen!" Nuru sang, giggling.

"Oh she/I just cant waaaaaaaaaaaaaait!" We all sang.

"To be Queeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen!" We slid down and landed on the ground, laughing.

"Did we lose him?" Nyota asked breathlessly, giggling like crazy. All of us looked around; Ono was nowhere to be seen.

"I think so." Nuru gasped out. "Come on!" She grabbed us and took off.

Me and Nyota giggled. Boy was that fun.

Adventure!