Chapter 16-Killer.

Kion's POV.

~~~

Relaxing.

Peaceful.

Just how I like it.

I chuckled softly, veering around a rock as I walked. It was a good day--Too good to stay at Pride Rock. And the best part; No hyenas to chase out. Noone was in trouble. Janja was gone.

Remembering my old nemesis, remembering how I had been the one to end his life, made me stop walking.

I had done the right thing, killing Janja, right? I did it to help my family, didnt I?

Or was I just telling myself that to hide the fact that im a killer?

But then again, it was Janja. The hyena that always stirred up trouble, always came into the Pridelands, killing animals for fun. The hyena that held my sister prisoner.

So did I do the right thing? Or did I kill him for nothing?

Then again, should I really be beating myself up over killing a hyena?

And not just any hyena, either. The hyena that I just hated, more than anything. Janja.

I shook my head and continued walking. Maybe I was a killer, but it--

"Hello, lion cub."

I stopped in my tracks.

What.

"You know who I am."

Janja.

"Thats right, give the leader of the Lion Guard a prize."

Ohhh crap.

"Did you miss me?"

No.

"Aw, thats mean."

Heart pounding, I spun around to come face to face with the dead hyena. "What do you want?"

"Revenge." Janja floated backwards and smirked. "Thats all."

I growled, backing up. "For?"

"For killing me, of course."

"I killed you because I had to Janja."

"Your just telling yourself that to hide from the truth." Janja replied coolly.

"And whats the truth?" I glared at him, ears back.

"That your a killer." Janja smirked.

"Im not a killer!"

Janja laughed. "Then what would you call yourself, Kion? You killed me, that makes you a killer whether you like it or not."

"No." I snarled.

"Think what you want." Janja floated forward, a grin stretching over his face. "Killer."

"Im. Not. A killer." I bared my teeth, backing away slowly.

"Mhm."

"Get out of my face."

"Im not in your face." Janja retorted, floating forward. "Do you want to see 'in your face'?"

I laughed coldly. "Take one step closer to me, Janja, and you wont have a face." I spat back.

"Awwww, is the killer mad?" Janja sneered, and I snarled.

"Go away!"

"Fine." Janja laughed. "Oh, one more thing...Nevermind, I shouldnt tell you yet. Toodles!" He smirked before disappearing.

I stepped back again, closing my eyes. What if Janja is right? What if I really am a killer?

Shaking my head, I turned back and kept walking, with alot of things to consider.