Chapter 14-Cubs!

Nuru's POV.

~~~

"Cmon Nuru the waters fun!"

I stood at the edge of the lake, nose wrinkled slightly. Fun? Suuuuuuuure....

"Boom!" Nyota sang, rearing up and slamming both of her paws into the water, which came up and hit an unexpecting Furaha in the face just as she was about to speak.

It didnt take Nyota long to start laughing.

"Oh cmon..." Furaha swam over to me, spitting out water.

Nyota giggled. "Gotcha real good didnt I, Rah?"

"Shut it." Furaha spat out some more water.

I had to laugh slightly, which, unfortunately, turned they're attention back to me.

"Cmon!" Nyota said, swimming in circles.

"But I dont like water." I looked at the water, brows furrowed.

"She's just like her mother." I heard Uncle Kion say to Uncle Bunga. The two were laying a little ways away, watching us play.

"A miniature Kiara, thats what she is," Bunga agreed, chuckling.

I rolled my eyes. "I can hear you, ya know!"

"Thats the point!" Kion and Bunga sang. Honestly, those two were such cubs sometimes.

Furaha laughed. "Alright, your coming in one way or the next!" Without waiting for a reply, or a reaction really, she reached up and pulled me in.

"Thats my girl!" Bunga cheered, laughing.

"RAH!" I screamed, standing and shaking my fur out.

"See? Its not so bad!" Nyota swam up to us and stood up in the more shallow part of the lake.

I coughed. "Speak for yourself." I mumbled.

Furaha was basically howling with laughter. "I gotcha so good man!"

I glared at her, lips twitching, fighting a smile.

"Aw, you know ya love me Ru." Furaha giggled, elbowing me.

"Yeah, I do." I said, smiling before pushing deeper into the water.

"Cubs." Kion sighed, and Bunga laughed.

I turned to look at them. "Your ones to talk!"

"We're not cubs!" Bunga exclaimed. As if he was deliberately trying to prove himself wrong, he shoved Kion into the water and jumped in after him. "ZUKA ZAMA!"

"Yeah Zuka Zama!!" Furaha cheered.

Kion stood up, coughing. "Wooooooow."

I looked at Nyota, who nodded.

"Cubs," We said.

Bunga snorted water out of his nose before chuckling. "Okay. Maybe we do have a lil bit of cub left."

Uncle Kion laughed. "At least, you do." He teased, pushing him deeper into the water.

Nyota and Furaha giggled. "Daddy, your both cubs!" They said together, then burst out laughing.

"I second that statement." I snickered.

Kion and Bunga looked at us. "Are not!"

"Are too!" We shot back.

"Are not!"

"Are too!"

"Are not!"

"Are too!"

"Are no--Why are we doing this?" Uncle Kion and Uncle Bunga looked at eachother in utter confusion while the girls and I just laughed, exchanging an amused glance.

"Cubs!"