Your and His Song

Naruto-Starset-Halo
This song explains that Naruto will always be there for you, lover or friend, you are his everything and he'd risk his life for you. He wants to be the one to protect you, care for you, and just love you.

Sasuke - Papa Roach-Before I Die
This song describes how even though Sasuke may seem and acted cold hearted, he still loves you. He'd do anything and go through any pain and danger just to get to you. You're the reason he fights for his life, because you are his life, you are his only happiness.

Kiba-One Republic-Wherever I go
Kiba chose the song because he and you both know he could be sly at times and a big flirt, but no matter what he does or where he goes. You are always on his mine and he feels your love for him drown him every time he thinks about you or sees something that reminds him of you.

Kakashi-Amity Affliction-Shine on
(Screamo but give it a chance)
Kakashi chose this song to describe that no matter how rough the past was for you or him. You both make each other happy and move forward. Your love for each other is the reason why the both of you are strong. Your love for each other makes others believe in hope and strive to leave the past behind.

Gaara-Bring me the horizon-Follow You
Gaara chose this song to show you that no matter what life throws his way, as long as he has you he's willing to go through it. He's always by you in general but whenever your lost, sad, upset in any way he's alway going to be there to comfort you. You are his everything and he wants to be yours as well.

Rock Lee -All time low-Weightless
Rock Lee chose this song because it describes him and how others take one look at him and judge him while you love him for him. You're the only one who can hold him back. Even if he's nit proud of himself, you always are.

Suigetsu -Drown-Bring me the Horizon
Suigetsu chose this song to let you know that you are the only one he needs, you love him for him and that what makes him happy to be himself. He loves you and only you, he wants to know is that everything his does he does it for you.

Jugo-Three days grace-Animal I have become
Jugo chose the song because it describes how he sees himself as a monster, even though he truly isn't but you're the one who shows him he isn't, you love him for him. Even if he's a monster, you always be there to tell him he isn't and prove how loving, caring and sweet he really is. And he loves you for that.

(Hello there hope you enjoyed this Scenario all these songs are great! More to come soon!)