Random Scenario: Matching T-shirts

(That picture above XD happens to me all the time XD my Jashin.)
Naruto
After waking up, you took a quick shower and let Naruto sleep in, but just as you were about to put the last piece of clothing on you, which was your shirt, you heard Naruto chuckle as he called your name. "What? I." You smiled seeing Sakura there, holding a black shirt as Naruto did the same. "Hey (Y/n), egg or bacon?" You gave your answer, he the tossed you the shirt he was holding and took the one Sakura had, placing it on as you smiled and giggled doing the same. "Thanks Sakura." He hugged you after she left, he then tugged at your shirt, making you blush. "Heh. Don't you look tasty (Y/n)-chan?" "Mhm. I could go for breakfast food too."

Sasuke You wiped your face, you and Neji had battled, your shirt was shredded a bit as well from ninja stars

Sasuke
You wiped your face, you and Neji had battled, your shirt was shredded a bit as well from ninja stars. You smiled up at Sasuke after meeting him at the entrance of the village, making him grunt a bit seeing you like that. "It was a fair fight." You chuckled, he gave an eye roll and followed you, he held your hand, which was a surprised, but stopped walking after he glanced over to see two yin yang shirts on a coat rack. "Here." You smiled when he handed you the light side of the shirt, you seem the old women who was selling them smile. "Will you wear your side?" You smirked, making him smirk at you before he looked back forward. "Why else would I have gotten both?"

 "Why else would I have gotten both?"

Kiba
"Kiba! Stop." You ran to the other side of Akamaru, the two of you were washing him before Kiba decided to spray you instead. "Heh, come give me a kiss babe." You gave narrowed eyes, about to speak as you held Akamaru close to you for a shield. "Akamaru heel!" When the giant dog barked and went over to him, Kiba sprayed you. "Heh. I love you." "I know." You groaned when changing to get into shower as he laid in bed, staring at you with a smirk. "Here. I have a surprise for you." It was after your shower when you were digging for a shirt, but when you seen the one Kiba was wearing, you smiled after he gave you a cat version. "Love me now?" "Of course." "Heh, it white so. See through." "Akamaru. Hey him please."