Random Scenario: His Phone

(Random but yeah)
Naruto
Wallpaper:
You with his arm around your shoulder, giving a big grin as you do the same.
Pictures:
Him eating ramen and doing justus, you eating and feeding him ramen, surprise pics of you, photo bombing selfies, random pics of his friends and sensei's.
Videos:
Him or you eating ramen. Him doing a rasengan, surprise videos of you or his friends, pranks on other team mates or sensei's.
Your Contact Name:
(Y/n)-chan! With a heart emoji at the end of it.
Ringtone:
Hero-Skillet
Sasuke
Wallpaper:
You smiling at him as he pokes your forehead with a smirk.
Pictures:
Mainly ones of you took yourself, Naruto fails, few with you and him, sarcastic wallpapers.
Videos:
Naruto fails, surprise videos you got of him.
Your Contact Name:
My Smile
Ringtone:
The Black-Asking Alexandria
Kiba
Wallpaper:
You and him kissing, both of you in each other's arms as Akamaru photo bombs it from the side.
Pictures:
Mainly of you and him, you and Akamaru, surprise pics of you, baby pics of him and Akamaru, selfies of you, Akamaru moments, pet memes.
Videos:
Surprise ones of you in the mornings, him and Akamaru moments, you and Akamaru moments, you and him kissing or teasing each other.
Your Contact Name:
Babe with a heart emoji
Ringtone:
You, him, and Akamaru howling.
Kakashi
Wallpaper:
You in his hoodie with a book covering all of your face except one eye.
Pictures:
His student's moments, him with the other sensei's, mainly Gai, surprise ones of you reading, him kissing you through his mask, surprise ones you got of him, Naruto fails and Gai's face expressions.
Videos:
Surprise ones of you reading, Naruto fails, him and Gai sensei bumping butts, you kissing his cheek, him pranking you with shadow clones.
Your Contact Name:
(Y/n) Sensei with a heart at the end of it.
Ringtone:
Scars-Papa Roach
Gaara
Wallpaper:
You hugging him as he does the same, pressing his lips against your forehead as you kiss his chest.
Pictures:
Scenery of his village, selfies of you, sister or brother photo bombing romantic moments, his childhood, him and you with his siblings, sand castles he built and other sand things.
Videos:
Surprise ones of you, embarrassing moments of his siblings, surprise ones of him you took, you kissing his cheek, running up into his arms, playing with sand together.
Your Contact Name:
My Dearest with a heart after it.
Ringtone:
Follow You-Bring me the Horizon
Sai
Wallpaper:
You standing next to him with his arm around you, both doing his eye shut smile.
Pictures:
Ink art, Naruto reactions to his comebacks, you with narrow eyes and ink on your cheeks, Naruto fails, you kissing his cheek, selfies of you, his drawings.
Videos:
Live Naruto reactions, him poking you with ink pens randomly, surprise ones of you, his art work justu coming to life in battles, your reactions after him complimenting you.
Your Contact Name:
My True Smile with black heart behind it.
Ringtone:
Lips of an Angel-Hinder
Rock Lee
Wallpaper:
Him giving a thumbs up and a grin as he holds you on one shoulder as you do the same.
Pictures:
Him training with his Sensei, his teammates, selfies of you in his hoodie, you kissing his cheek with him have a blushing face, you, him, Gai and Kakashi sensei working out together.
Videos:
Reactions of you after he compliments you, him training and battling, surprise ones of him you took, you and him working out together.
Your Contact Name:
My Beauty with three hearts behind it.
Ringtone:
I will not bow-Breaking Benjamin
Suigestu
Wallpaper:
Him hugging you from behind with a smirk and his chin on your shoulder as you slurp his drink through the straw while wearing his hoodie.
Pictures:
Karin fails, surprise ones of you, selfies you took with him photo bombing, you and him in the water, him during battles, Sasuke expressions and photoshopped pics of Karin.
Videos:
Him pushing you in water, surprise water attacks on you, Live Karin fails, surprise ones you took of him, you kissing his cheek or stealing his drink.
Your Contact Name:
Babe with a blue heart behind it
Ringtone:
Give you hell-All American Rejects
Jugo
Wallpaper:
Him with a calm, laughing face as he hugs you with both arms around your shoulders as you hug him with a smile.
Pictures:
Mainly selfies that you took, you kissing his cheek, him smiling and you laughing, types of plants and animals, surprise ones you took of him with a animal.
Videos:
His reactions of you telling him you love him, animals and plants documentaries, you and Suigestu funny moments.
Your Contact Name:
(Y/n), my world.
Ringtone:
Counting Stars-One Republic