When You're Drunk

(So the tables have turned XD I decided to go ahead and do this one since I got ideas when working on other scenarios)
Naruto
After getting into an argument with Sakura, you ended up drinking half a bottle of sake to keep you from saying things that could ruin her. Naruto dragged you home on his back, he wasn't mad at you or anything. He placed you on the floor and tried to take a inked brush from you that you stole from Sai. "I want to be like you." You pointed to the whiskers, he chuckled and tried to take the brush but you pulled back. "No! I-I got it. J-just watch." Naruto gave a concerned face and leaned back as you started to place whiskers on your cheek that were uneven and crooked. "There! I'm Naruto-chan! Kawaii!" Naruto gave a small sweat drop until you laid your head on the cushion of the couch and shut your eyes with a sigh. Naruto stayed quiet for about six minutes, he'd lightly tap you to make sure you were asleep before he lifted you up and placed you on the couch, rubbing the back of his head soon after. "Man, she's frightening like this..."
Sasuke
After training by yourself, you drank a bottle of Jiraiya's sake he handed to you since you were out of breathe. When Sasuke found this out on where you were, he heard from Hinata that you went into the forest tipsy, making him give a deep sigh and go after you. But when he found you, you were sleeping on the grass, drooling and slightly snoring with mumbles. Sasuke gave an eye roll with a small 'Tch', lifting you up, trying to place your sleeping form on his back. When he did, he tripped over your samurai, balancing on one foot as you arched backwards, drooling lightly as he gave widened eyes and a small grunt. When he adjusted you and started to jump through the branches, you gave a small laugh in your sleep, hugging Sasuke tighter as he gave a small glance at you. "Hehe. S-sauce. Kaaaa." After feeling you placed your head in his spiky hair and continue to breathe heavily back into slumber, he gave a head shake, bouncing off another branch. "We're going to have a word when you get sober."
Kiba
You gave a giggle to Ino, you and her had a girl's night and you got a bit drunk on sake, when you opened up the door, Kiba was there next to Akamaru. "Hey, how was girl's nig-."
"Kiba, when did you get a polar bear?" You bend down with your hands on your knees and stared at the dog as Kiba rubbed the back of his head. "Grrrrrrrr." As you laughed and poked Akamaru in the nose, Kiba helped you stand back up straight with a small chuckle. "Let's get you bed." "But. There's a bear in here!" You pointed to the dog as he gave a head tilt and Kiba looked down with another chuckle, trying to pull you to the couch. "That's not a bear." "It's not?! You...you liar! I said a wanted a one!" Kiba gave an eye roll and sat on the couch next to you, holding your head to him as he gave a head, when you fell asleep mumbling, Kiba and Akamaru stared at each other in confusion. "Let's not reminded her of anything, okay?" "Arf!"
Kakashi
When Kakashi appeared in your living room, about to say his famous quote before he seen you with shocked expression after you tossed something forward and grab your book with a fake smile. "H-hey. There." You gave a small giggle then a small hiccup before you gave a serious expression. "You didn't have any sake did you?" You gave sealed lips with multiples head shakes, turning a page in the book, holding back laughter as Kakashi gave a small sigh and scratched his head. "You do realize your book is upside down?" You gave a small laugh, trying to cover your mouth before giving a serious expression. "I. I like to read like diz." Kakashi gave an eye roll then a head shake, sitting on the couch in front of you. But when he did, he pulled a small bottle of sake out from under him, and when he looked up, you were leaning against the couch cushion with your eyes shut. "Seems we're going to have to have a little talk. This is in fact Jiraiya's bottle."
Minato
You were out with Tsunade when Minato and Jiraiya joined in an hour later, but at that time, you and her went through at least for shot glasses of sake. "Well. What have we here? (Y/n) and Tsunade. What kind of trouble are you getting into now?" You look away from Jiraiya then towards Minato who was giving you no expression. "Hehehehe. Well funny story ac-. Actually I. Uh. What?" Minato gave an eye roll with a smirk, then placed one of your arms around him as Jiraiya chuckled. "Come on. Let's get home." You giggled as Tsunade waved you off with a small hiccup before Minato picked you up bridal style and jumped off. "I. I'm sooooooo sorry. I didn't mean to drink that much." Minato gave a small chuckle and kissed your forehead as he jumped onto another roof. "It's al-." "And and." Minato gave a glance down to see you asleep, making him give a calm smile when a head shake. "At least you'll get rest."
Gaara
When Gaara opened up his office door, he gave slight widened eyes seeing you and Temari there, you and her both giggling. "Sorry Gaara. She challenged Kankuro and well. Here." You landed your forehead on Gaara's chest, he held your head to him then shut his door, lifting you off of him with both shoulders to see your blushing face. "I-I'm sorry. I...I. I wanted to make a request." Gaara pulled you to his lap at his desk, he gave a head tilt as you gave blushing cheeks. "Can...can. You." You started to giggle when he gave a confused look. "Sweep." You laughed as he gave a small eye roll and a deep sigh, and as he stood up with you, he looked at the door to hear Temari laughing as you laughed more. "Gaarrrrrrrrraa. You. You so sandy!" Gaara then lifted you up bridal style, making you become quiet when he sat on the couch he had in his office. "Sh. Get some rest. We'll speak about this tomorrow."
Shikamaru
You lost a mind came to Shikamaru, and each time he beat you, you had to drink a small cup of sake. "Okay. That's enough." You gave a confused look with a smirk, trying to put the piece onto the board. "N-no. I got this." Shikamaru gave an eye roll knowing you were a bit drunk, he stood up off his knees and went over to you. "Come on. It's late. We can get some sleep." You pushed his hand off when he placed it on your shoulder. "I-I said no. Shika. Mar. Roo-roo." You gave a small laugh as he gave a deep sigh and a head shake, placing his hand back into his pocket and heading to your bedroom. "Whatever. Sleep with the monsters." He stopped walking and gave a smirk when you gasped and scooted back with a small whine. "You have to find the piece called. Climbing Silver, to escape him." When Shikamaru turned his head he watched you trying to find the piece, he then smirked and went over to you, taking your hand. "Come on. Let's go." "But! The piece." "It's in the bed."
Shino
You gotten into an argument with Neji so you and him drank sake to talk it out from what Sai implied. Shino carried you back home, but stopped walking after seeing a butterfly come from its cocoon and flew past you, but when you turned your head, you pushed yourself from Shino's chest and went over to it. "Shino look! It's a. A. Pretty thing." You gave a small giggle and poked the cocoon, but when you did, it fell off the branch, making you give parted lips and widened eyes as Shino gave a small sigh. "I....I...killed it!" You gave watery eyes and parted lips holding the shell in your fingers, Shino gave a throat clear to keep himself from chuckling as he went over to you. He took it from your hand, and placed it between the splitting twigs. "There. Fixed it. Now come o-." When he stood up you poked it again, making it land on the ground, he gave a sigh as you gave a pouty face. "I killed it...Shino!" When you turned your head, you were lifted up by Shino once more, making you try to escape his grip before a butterfly landed on your nose. "There. Happy?" "I killed it's baby!"
Sai
You were out in the village with Naruto and Sai, after you came back from a mission, Naruto wanted to hear all about it and Sai purchased a few glasses of Sake. You ended up drinking them mistaking them for water to cool off your tongue from ramen. "(Y/n), you're drunk let m-." "Don't touch me asshole." You pushed Naruto's hand off when he grabbed your shoulder to help you walk home, but he gave parted lips with white eyes as Sai gave a head tilt and shut his eyes with a grin. "Seems she's an angry drunk. How fun." "The hell you looking at?" Sai chuckled and walked behind you, giving another chuckle past Choji before placing an arm around your waist and pulling you close to him as you gave a confused look. "I'm taking a liking to this personality." "Don't touch me you pa-." Sai placed a hand over your mouth as he smiled at you still. "Come to think of it. You're acting like you're on your period." When Sai peeked open his eyes, you had yours closed and you were leaving against him, he removed his hand, almost letting you fall before he caught you and picked you up bridal style. "Let's get you home. Maybe then you'll cool off for some art practice."
Neji
After getting a hold of sake from Gai, you ended up chugging the bottle thinking it was water to cool yourself down from running. When Neji found you, it was late, you were in the training grounds, sitting on the ground staring at the kunai blade you had. "(Y/n)?" "Hey there gorgeous!" You gave a small giggle, Neji saw the bottle and gave a small grunt, but before he could say anything, you stood up on your knees and hugged his side. "(Y/n), get off." "No!" You hugged him tightly, you then tried to kiss on his neck but he gave a sigh and a head shake and stared to walk off with you still latched on him. "Neeeeeeji. Kiss meh!" You gave a small whine, then pulled his hair, he growled and you let go, lading on your butt, looking up at him with sad and dazed eyes, giving kissing sounds. "Why do I put up with you?" You received a kiss on the head, you then giggled and stood up, him picking you up bridal style with another sigh as you hummed yourself to sleep on him. "Because I love you that's why." "Wuv meeeeh!"
Rock Lee
"Lee she's fine. She's just a little drunk." After Lee came back from training, he seen you laying on the ground with a bottle of his sake curled up with you under a blanket. "Oh." Lee then looked back at you, seeing you peek open your eyes, placing a hand on his cheek as he tensed. "(Y/n). Are y-." "Lee!" You pulled Lee to you, giving a tight grip around his neck as Tenten chuckled, standing back up then leaving the room. "I'll see you guys tomorrow." "Alright. By-." When you released Lee he leaned back up, he turned his back to you just for you to spring on him. "Challenge me!" Lee gave widened eyes then light pink cheeks after you kissed his cheek, but just before he could speak, he gave a glance to see your eyes shut, latched on his back like a koala. "(Y/n)?" He smiled then stood up, holding onto you and laid you down on the bed, when you rolled on your side. "Get some sleep my beauty. We'll talk about that challenge tomorrow."
Suigetsu
Suigetsu gave a small smirk with an eye roll when he placed you over one shoulder, you stared at the ground giggling. Apparently you accidentally drank a bottle of sake thinking it was water, it was late and team Hebi was walking through the forest, you kept almost tripping so Suigetsu carried you. "Suigetsu, kept her quiet." You growled at Karin as Suigetsu gave a deep sigh through his nose and lowered you to where your forehead pressed against his. "You gotta be quiet (Y/n)." "Why? Whaaaay? Are we going skinny dipping? And..and uh. You know." You gave another laugh as Suigetsu placed you back over his shoulder with a head shake. "Y-you had really..really sharp teeth." Suigetsu chuckled as the other members gave a glance towards the two of you. Su-get- chu. You gotta funny name." "Quiet (Y/n)."
Jugo
You gave small giggles as you sat in the grass when Jugo placed you down, apparently when you took a secret sip from Suigetsu's cup, he had sake in it before he and the other two went on perimeter check.  "Are you okay?" You gave a nod then stood up, placing your hands on your knees. "Look! It's a turtle. Awe. He's shy." "(Y/n).." you smiled and looked up at Jugo, standing back up straight as he looked at you with a calm smile and his cloak opened as he headed to you. "That's not a turtle..it's a mossy rock." You gave a confused look then hesitated twice before you poked it, rubbing your hand across the fluff. "Nooo. It's a turtle. It's fluffy." Jugo placed the cloak around you after sitting on his knees, he then pulled you close with a small chuckle when you wrapped your arms around him, laying your head on his shoulder."I'm sorry." "It's okay...you'll get back on Suigetsu I'm sure."

(So hoped you enjoyed these more to come soon sorry if some are a bit iffy XD)