When He Protects You

Naruto
"Naruto stop." You walked along with Naruto by your side, the two of you were on a mission together.He grabbed your hand again then released it and put an arm around your shoulder pulling you to him, kissing your cheek. "Gosh (Y/n)-chan so mean." You smiled as he chuckled, he then removed his arm and interlocked his fingers with yours. "How much farther is this place? I'm starting to get tired." After you giggled the both of you stopped seeing ninja stars few past the both of you. "(Y/n) get back!" You stood behind Naruto with your back pressed against his, seconds later more ninja stars started to fly towards y'all. Naruto made shadow clones, one picked you up bridal style and started to run. "Naruto!" "I'll be fine!" You looked back seeing the original Naruto pull out a kunai while the clone jumped through the trees. Minutes later with you and the clone in the tree top, the clone still holding you bridal style before vanishing, leaving you falling off the tree top into Naruto's arms. He kissed your cheek multiple times before you saw blood running down the middle of his head. "See I'm the original."
Sasuke
Sasuke sat in the middle of Sakura and Kakashi as you battled Naruto. Both of your kunai blades were pressed against each other. "Might as well give up now (Y/n)." "Yeah right." You jumped back as Naruto did the same then the both of you ran towards each other. Naruto used a shadow clone right behind you, once you turned and found out that it was, you turned back around with your kunai up by not quick enough as you fell to the ground. "S-Sasuke?!" You looked up to see Sasuke in front of you, Naruto stared at the blood that drained from across his shoulder. "Sasuke! It was an accident I swear!" "If that would have done the same to her. I'd make you look like you got in an accident." Naruto stared wide eyed with his jaw dropped as others did the same, including Sakura, as took you back to where he was sitting. "Sasuke." "I'm fine." You smiled as he poked your forehead then returned to where Naruto was at. "(Y/n)! Tell him it was an accident!"
Kiba
Akamaru dragged you and Kiba into the village during his walk. You didn't mind and neither did the Kiba. You and giggled holding Kiba's hand watching Akamaru explore the village before he began to run off. "Akamaru!" You and Kiba both ran after him, the two of you eventually did after seeing Naruto. "Hey guys. I guess Akamaru here smelt the ramen." You smiled as Kiba chuckled seeing Akamaru wag his tail and circle Naruto. "Well come on boy." As you walked past Naruto Akamaru barked scaring him making him spill his ramen. "Oh man! Kiba I'm sorry!" You stared at Kiba with wide eyes along with Naruto, seeing his arm have a burn mark. "It's okay as long as you didn't get any on you." You smiled as Kiba kissed your forehead as he said it. Kiba then chuckled and waved off to Naruto as Akamaru followed. "You sure you're okay Kiba?" "Yes babe I'm fine." He pecked your lips and interlocked his fingers with yours.
Kakashi
You were in your way back home after finishing up teaching you're students, you had your nose in your book as you walked back, you knew Kakashi was going to stay late training Naruto so you went ahead and read the next chapter. Kakashi glanced up to see you walking and reading, he tried to call your name but you didn't hear him, seconds later he noticed one of your students running after you with a kunai. You lifted up your head after hearing foot steps coming to you, you turned around only to see Kakashi in front of you and your student with his kunai through Kakashi. "Kakashi!" You gave a sigh after finding out it was a shadow clone, but once you turned around Kakashi took the book from your hand. "You shouldn't read and walk." "You shouldn't have pushed my student." Kakashi gave a sweat drop seeing your student on the ground. "He was gong to attack you." "It was part of his training to sneak up on me." "With a weapon?" You narrowed your eyes then smiled with a nod, he chuckled then pecked your forehead through his mask. "Well. Next time don't read with out me."
Gaara
You blushed slightly as Gaara grabbed your hand while walking with you through the village, the two of you decided to get out of his office for a couple of hours. You saw children run by and that made you and Gaara both stop and let through. "Awe." You gave a small frown seeing on of the children trip and fall, Gaara gave a small smile as he watched you walk over to the small boy, then his eyes glanced up to see a masked man with a kunai jumped down from a roof top, you heard the child scream, but when you tuned around you saw Gaara's sand spikes block you and send him backwards, revealing that it was a shadow clone. "Gaara." You ran to Gaara once the child ran away, he pulled you into his chest with an arm around you and the other hand stroking your (h/c) hair as he kissed the top of your head. "It's alright. You're safe." You smiled and pulled away, kissing underneath his chin.
Sai
You gave a small smile towards other villagers as you walked through the village with Sai's hand in yours, the two of you were on y'all way to go get more scrolls and ink. "Do you have to smile at everyone?" You gave an eye roll and a small chuckle at him. "Well yes or otherwise that would be rude." He gave a sigh and shook his head with his usual grin. "No shame in being rude" You kissed his shoulder once the two of you stopped at the ink cart, he reached up for one only to bring his hand back down. "Watch out!" You gave a confused look seeing Naruto run by and Sakura chasing after him, Naruto bumped into the cart. You closed your eyes waiting for the ink containers to fall on you. You heard them break but when you opened your eyes you were in Sai's chest. "That bastard." You looked up to see Sai holding up the cart with one hand while the other held you. "Are you alright?" You gave a smile and a giggle at him seeing him covered in black ink. "Yeah." He gave you a real smile before he shut his eyes. "Good. Now I'm going to kick Naruto's ass."
Rock Lee
You were out training with Lee's team, it was a one on three match, each of you had to fight each other at once. As you Tenten battled Nenji and Lee did the same. As you dodged Tenten's weapon attacks Rock Lee went after her, you completely for got about Nenji, once you turned around his fist was coming for you, you shut your eyes and braced for impact but Lee slid in front of you and got punched a little bit above his stomach. His eyebrows were narrowed as he stood still, you blushed as Nenji back away, then Lee turned to you. "You alright my beauty?!" You gave a nod then hugged Lee tightly, he just chuckled as Tenten gave a relieving sigh. "That's my boy! Protect the girl you love.." "Gai sensei are you crying?" You looked over at Gai after Nenji said that, he wiped his face and gave Lee and thumbs up as he did the same back, then turned to you and pecked your forehead. "I love you Lee." "I love you too my beauty!"
Suigestu
"Suigestu!" You walked through the forest with a head shake, after Sasuke said the team was taking a break Suigestu ran off as the rest of you set up camp. "Don't yell I'm right here." You smiled seeing him walk up to you slurping his drink. "Well sorry." "Heh, well I can't find a pond anywhere so." You both looked towards the side after he was cut off, he raised an eyebrow then grabbed you by your waist and pulled you back behind him. "It's probably just an anim." A ninja star flew past you and him, seconds later a cloak figure came out of the branches threw stars towards the both of you, you took battle stance but Suigestu grabbed your hand and ran with you. "Get back to Sasuke." You gave a nod but just before you could let go a ninja star striked through his side just after he turned into water, he took form again then picked you bridal style and ran with you. You buried your self in his chest as he turned his back to every star that came his direction until they stopped and you reached the sight where the others are. "You okay?" "Yeah, I'm fine." He kissed your forehead and set you down only for you to hugged him. "I'm glad your okay." "Heh, glad you are too."
Jugo
You jumped through the branches with Team Hebi, the team was getting chased down by ninjas associated with Sasuke, you followed Sasuke down onto the ground, the each of you were told by him to hide behind a tree and wait for instructions. You took a deep breath then peek behind the tree once you did a ninja star flew and striked near you, you leaned back with a gasp only to see about head for you but just before it came to you Jugo's curse form fist blocked it. "Are you okay?" You smiled and gave a nod, you pecked his forehead and he gave you a calm smile. Sasuke signaled the both of you, he followed next to, still in curse form blocking weapons. Once each of you were out of clear, you hugged him tightly. "I love you." He smiled and hugged you while going out of curse mode. "I love you..."

(Hello sorry for slow updates hoped you enjoy this sorry if some are iffy)