When You Reference To A Vine

(I'm back on my Scenarios for a while! I missed you all. My Akatsuki book has an explanation on what happened and why I left.)
Naruto
When Naruto sat next to you on a stool at Ichiraku's Ramen Shop, you were laughing along with Ino and Tenten. "What's so funny?" Naruto asked. The three of you went silent, then looked at him. He then gave a confused look when bring noodles up to his mouth after Ichiraku placed a bowl of ramen in front of him. "I'll tell you," you mumbled. When you faced Naruto, who continued to eat, you gave off a shaky sigh with red cheeks. "So, I'm sitting there. Barbecue sauce on my titties." Naruto spat and softly gagged into his bowl as you, Ino, and Tenten started up another loud laughter. Naruto kept his face on the counter as Ichiraku sighed and patted his back. "It's best not to question women on what their talking about."
Sasuke
"Do you even know how to fight?" Sasuke asked you with crossed arms. Once again, you lost a combat match to him. He didn't lay a hand once on you, but acted as if he was going to so you could make a defensive move. You narrowed your eyes up at him while smiling largely. Naruto, Sakura, and Kakashi were all watching and listing to the argument between the two of you. When a sigh slipped through your lips, you took a step back, only to spin in a complete circle and slapped Sasuke when facing him. "Don't ask stupid questions," you mumbled. As you walked away, Sasuke only smirked when placing a hand to his face. "Fair enough."
Kiba
"You okay there?" Kiba asked. Today was just another day of going for a walk into the village with Kiba and Akamaru. The dog rubbed his head against your leg with a faint whine as you gave the two of them a glance with a red face. "What's with you?" You didn't say anything. You continued to laugh while nearly falling onto your knees. You then stood up, propped your hip out with one hand on it, and held the large ball, which was the dog's, in the air with the other. "Have you ever heard the sound of a rubber ball breaking a window?" Kiba and Akamaru only tilted their heads in confusion. "WOuld yOU LIke to?" You yelled in different voice pitches. As you faintly laughed, both Kiba and his dog yelped with their hands over their ears.
Kakashi
Today, you were helping Kakashi train his students in combat. While Kakashi was practicing moves with Sasuke and Naruto, you had to teach little Sakura how to use a throwing star and other blades. Over and over she kept dropping the star before she could toss it, along with not holding the kunai properly. You deeply sighed with crossed arms after showing her how it's done once again. "Just like that, okay?" Sakura smiled and nodded with her long, pink hair swaying. "Sakura!" Kakashi, Naruto, Sakura, and Sasuke all jolted with white faces after that echoing yell. "You stop dropping that, okay sweety?" you smiled. Sakura slowly nodded and slowly picked up the blade as Naruto and Kakashi left Sasuke in the dust.
Minato
"Now where is she?" Minato sighed. Again, you and Lady Tsunade went out for a few drinks to celebrate your return from a two day mission. Like last time, Minato stumbled upon you half drunk. He didn't mind at all because he knew how full of stressed you still would have been if it wasn't for Tsunade. Now, you were lost in the village when you went on your own while Minato was distracted. "Minato!" you called out. Minato stopped walking and looked at you with a slight smile and furrowed brows. You were shuffling towards him with a raw steak, which you randomly took off a table, in the air. "I smell like beef! I. Smell. Like. Beef!" you yelled. Minato looked around the village with wandering, widened eyes, then quickly rushed over to you. "Let's get you home," he whispered in a laugh.
Gaara
Gaara gave a light sigh after stepping out of his office, only to see you looking at you with a confused look when he started to walk ahead of you. "What's wrong?" you asked. Gaara looked at you with a small smile and a shoulder shrug. "Nothing. I'm fine," he mumbled. Once into the village, you gave an eye roll and a head shake. "Why you always lying?" Gaara was next to give an eye roll when you tugged his sleeve. "I'm not." "Mhm, oh my gosh. Why are you always lying?" Gaara stopped and smiled when you stepped in front of him and hit his chest with your forehead. "Fine. I'm tired, dear," he smirked while nudging you off so the two of you continue the walk. "Seems that vine worked." "What?" "Nothing!"
Shikamaru
"I should have just let you sleep," Shikamaru groaned. "But yacha didn't!" you yelled. After waking you up, Shikamaru had to walk with you back into the village so training could begin. Before he could speak, another villager bumped into you. You gave that person narrowed eyes as he grinned with his hands raised. "I'm sorry. I should have watched where I was." "But yacha didn't!" you interrupted. Once he ran off, Shikamaru placed a hand over your mouth as the other pulled you by the waist and into his chest. "Are you going to be like this all day? I should have just kissed you goodbye." "But yacha didn't," you mumbled into his palm.
Shino
"Hey, Shino! Back at it again with being cute!" you yelled. You then smiled when you wrapped your arms around Shino after he stepped into the house after returning from training, which he let you sleep through. "Well, you must have missed me." The both of you gave one other a peck on the lips, then you continued to hug him. "I should of said. Damn Shino, back at it again with that shady-ness!" Shino deeply sighed again, yet he smirked while walking with you, still hugging him, towards the den. "You are a pest, aren't you today?" he mumbled. Once landing on his back on the you, he placed his arm over his eyes and side with a head shake as you continued to laugh. "Back at it again with the shady-ness," you whispered.
Sai
It was late and you were about to call it a day. After mouthing to Sai letting him know you were tired, he then went over to you. You smiled largely and accepted his hug. Sadly, Sai couldn't leave to go with you back home. As punishment for a reckless incident he and Naruto started in the village, Tsunade made the two paint banners. You, of course, helped him until night fell. "I didn't understand what you said. So, I'm checking in on that," he mumbled. "Well. Thanks for checking in I'm still a piece of garbage!" you said loudly and in song. Sai chuckled, which caused you do to the same. "I didn't know I was talking to Naruto," he mumbled. You then started to laugh more after gasping when hearing Naruto rant in the background behind him. "That's wrong," you whispered.
Neji
While waiting for training to begin, you and Neji decided to go walk around the village until Lee or Tenten was ordered to find you two. Once he stopped, which tugged your hand back, you seen that he was staring up at a large rack of different types of kunais, ninja stars, and even katanas. When he looked at you, a confused look appeared on your face. "Would you like some blades?" he asked. "No! Blades are for skating! Ya dingus," you said when grabbing Neji's shoulder. As you faintly laughed when taking multiple steps backwards and tugging him with you, he looked at the ground and deeply sighed. "I'm not going to question."
Rock Lee
Lee smiled and stepped inside the house after his morning run, sadly he woke you up before leaving. At the time, you were sharping your kunais because you knew for a fact Lee was going to drag you to the training grounds with him. "I gotta pocket, gotta a pocket full of sunshine. Hear a ninja talk shit, I'ma hit em' with that." You finished the end of your song by rapidly throwing three stars into the punching bag of Lee's. Lee stopped in the doorway, he was in the middle of stretching when you looked up at him. You broke the stare down with a laugh as he looked at his punching bag. "I'm sorry for waking you," Lee said with a sweat drop while backing out of the room.
Suigetsu
"Yaga!" Suigetsu gave parted lips and turned towards you, who was walking away chuckling after you tugged a few strands of your his. "Ow! (Y/n), what the hell?!" While Sasuke was out in his own thing, he ordered the each of you to stay at the safe house hidden in the forest. Suigetsu was sitting on the couch and waiting for you and Karin to get back from the relaxing perimeter check. You then plopped next to him on the couch and snugged your face into his neck crease as he gave you narrowed eyes. "What? Mad cause I went. Yaga!" You tugged his hair again, making him keep the same confused expression. You chuckled once more, about to kiss him before he pressed his fingers to his lips, pushing you back. "Kiss me or I'll 'Yaga' your hair again." Suigetsu smirked with an eye roll, then pecked your lips deeply. "You're something else today."
Jugo
You were stuck at the secret, safe house and doing chores out of boredom. The others had to go off with Sasuke, which was until Jugo decided to go back to the safe house to make sure you were okay. You were spraying the house until you heard the front door click shut, which made you hide a slim can behind your back. "Oh, Jugo," you mumbled. Jugo looked at you and softly smiled while taking off the cloak. "You okay?" you asked. Jugo nodded, about to speak before you kissed his chin. "Why you sad? Why you mad? When you can be. Glade." After you said that, you sprayed Jugo's chest with  a glade can. As you giggled, he smiled and pulled you into a tight hug. "I missed you. I'm glad you are still safe and okay," he whispered.