His Kinks/Fetishes

(Why?! I don't know XD just thought it's be fun to create and I'm sure all of us are abbot curious XD picture above though. Damn X3)
Naruto
When it comes to Naruto, it's ear kisses. When you kiss in his ear out of surprise, flirt, or even just a small peck, Naruto can't get enough of them. It sends an urge of arousement when you do so, he's not able to sit still when hearing your lips smack against his ear, whether it's slow and neat or rough and quick. Naruto gets sent over the edge with you put him in the mood that way.
Sasuke
Surprisingly, Sasuke gets arousement when there's a thunder storm, but there has to be rain, lightning, and thunder, and to be next to you to send the rush through him but he keeps it hidden until you expose him of it. Even if you and him are on a mission together through the storm, Sasuke will seek out a place for the two of you to love make. Sasuke will even wake you up in the middle of the night if there's that type of storm. Nothing sends him more arousement.
Kiba
You tease Kiba on his fetish, it's how you put him in the mood too. Kiba's fetish is spying on you while you change. Walking in on you without getting caught would be another example. He'll peek through the door, which you purposely leave cracked at rare times. And when you noticed him staring, you'll slowly undress, purposefully or not. Kiba gets arousement out of spying on you while changing, it sends him over the edge.
Kakashi
Kakashi actually gets arousement from being in the dark with you rather than his books. Meaning, once the lights go out, it being pitch black, not with the use of blind folding, Kakashi won't keep his hands off of you. Most of the time, the moonlight peers through the room, and he loves seeing and compliments your appearance, there's no doubt about that. But on certain occasions, you'll have the room dark for his arousing actions.
Minato
This happens to Minato rarely but he gets arousement of if being jealous over you, by this meaning when another guy hits on you and you let him do so, by smiling or even blushing a bit. Minato tries to kept it hidden but he gets pleasure out of being jealous. At times you'll make him jealous to put him in a mood, but only out of talking not by hitting on someone else. Minato knows he has you, but he also proves your his but making love you, out of happiness and pleasure.
Gaara
Gaara's has a kink that you tease him rarely on, but if you want to get him into the mood, or to destress him when he's too caught up in his work, or even to get his attention. You'll mumble in his ear, whether it's out of whine or temptation. When you mumble in his ear, it makes Gaara stop what he's doing and listen to each word you say. At times he'll ask you to stop but most of the time, he'll respond back to you in a seductive tone, showing Gaara's arousement.
Shikamaru
As for Shikamaru, nothing sends him a rush more than love marks, but only when he leaves them on you. Once Shikamaru leaves a hickey on you, or is in the process of leaving one, Shikamaru gets a rush of arousement. He'll leave you love marks on your neck, shoulder or even stomach, Shikamaru loves seeing that you are his, but he'll only leave the marks when you request. Either way, Shikamaru gets pleasure out of doing so.
Shino
Shino's fetish is sorta odd and hard to explain but you do so when you want to get him in the mood, sometimes you'll even do it by accident. An example of this kink being is when you sit in front of him, higher up and with a cold stare. For instance, Shino sitting at a desk or on a stool, you'd sit in front of him on the tabel or counter top, legs crossed with a serious face expression, either looking at him or away. There's no explanation on why this arouses Shino, but when you do so, it puts him in the mood, he'll study each detail of you until he gets the urge to make love to you.
Sai
Sai gets arousement out of you and him love making outside under the night life, of course in a private area. You find romance out of it, Sai does to but that's not always the case. Sai gets the pleasure out of making you moan loudly, so outside in private is the perfect place, there's also more room, meaning to roll during a make out. And afterwards, Sai enjoys star gazing with you, but it just puts him in the mood all over again. This arousement for him rarely happens, like when on a long mission with him or when you want to get him into the mood.
Neji
Neji's kink you find surprising, you also tease him with it at times and he'll even warn you to stop before his arousement sends him over the edge. It when you insult others or even him. Whether it's out of playfulness or not. To Neji, your attitude makes him see another reason on why he loves you. But when you insult him, he'll do it back but in a flirty way, showing you that he's in the mood till eventually, your insulting becomes flirtatious and dirty. It's strange to you but Neji gets pleasure out of this fetish.
Rock Lee
For Rock Lee, it's pinning, whether it's against the wall, floor, or even bed. For example, when you and Lee are play fighting, to show you dominance he'll pin you down by your wrist. This arouses Lee, even when you'd pin him down, which he'll let you. It shows he has control, from there, he'll keep that dominance. Half of the time, you'll use his kink of arousement to put him in the mood.
Suigetsu
With Suigetsu, you'd think it'd be something water related but actually is when he warms you. For example, in your freezing with goosebumps, he'll hug you to the point where you'll warm up. Thus feeling your body heat arouses him. There's no explanation for this either, but he gets pleasure out of making you warm, it makes him happy in a pleasurable as well when he knows he's the one tending to your needs. Sometimes you'll tease him of it to put him in the mood, but he can tell whether you are or not.
Jugo
Jugo's kink is actually quite sweet in a way. It's when you give a giggling moan. For example, when the two of you are love making, Jugo would say or do something that would cause you to giggle out of flattery but also moan, although he doesn't like to admit but he loves hearing you do so. For Jugo, this arouses him for he can make you happy, even if it's in a pleasuring way.

(Hoped you enjoyed this. More to come soon! Sorry for slow updates and if some suck XD)