Random Scenario: When He Gets You A Stuff Animal

Naruto
You and Naruto decided to hit the ramen shop after his training to grab a to go bowl of ramen for the trip back home, but when Naruto found out that Ichiraku was holding a contest for most ramen eaten will get a prize. Needless to say Naruto won, a stuff animal, coupons for half price for anything on the menu, and fifty yin. "Aww!" You hugged the stuff animal tightly then hugged Naruto but let go after you felt how full his stomach was and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

Sasuke  Sasuke was on his way back to get you from your team after your training since he finished his but got caught up in things a long the way, the village was holding a trading event

Sasuke
Sasuke was on his way back to get you from your team after your training since he finished his but got caught up in things a long the way, the village was holding a trading event. Sasuke tried to get through the crowds but something caught his eye and made him smirk. "Here." Sasuke handed you a raven stuff animal bird when you were about to hug him. "Aww." You smiled and hugged him, he gave you an one arm hug back then looked down at you. "You say my hair is the color of a raven." You knew where he was going and smiled with a giggle knowing he was right, he then smirked and poked your forehead.

Kiba Kiba and Akamaru went for a little walk while you stayed at the park, seconds later Akamaru ran up to you hand dropped a small, brown dog stuff anime in front of you

Kiba
Kiba and Akamaru went for a little walk while you stayed at the park, seconds later Akamaru ran up to you hand dropped a small, brown dog stuff anime in front of you. You picked it up with a smile, then Kiba dropped and black and white one on you. You held up the do little dogs than hugged Akamaru as he wagged his tail. "Hey. What about me?" You giggled and stood up and hugged him. "You're next geez." "Heh, heh, and if those get more attention I will not stop those from becoming Akamaru's chew toys." You rolled your eyes and pecked his lips.

" You rolled your eyes and pecked his lips