When He Sees You Crying

(I'm sorry for slow updates! But guys look! That picture above though!! It's so cute!!)
Naruto
"(Y/n)! I'm back." Naruto smiled as he stepped into your house with a to-go back of ramen cups, he smiled and went into the kitchen, then gave a confused look and went to the room to see you shut the door, you on the outside of it. You had tears in your eyes, you wiped your cheek just as he approached you worried. "Hey..what's wrong?" You gave a small head shake and looked to the side, Naruto kept his concerned expression and lifted your chin up and towards him with one hand and with the other he took your hand. "(Y/n).." you looked back at him, he gave a calm smile and wiped a tear then pulled your head to his chest and gave you a big hug. "Fine don't tell me (Y/n)-chan. The one and only beautiful girl in the world." You blushed with a sniffle and hugged him lightly back, he knew you had a small smile so he gave a small side rock into it. "Whom I'm also going to make ramen for and probably eat it all." You gave a small laugh, he pulled back then took your hand pulling you into the kitchen with a small smirk just to pull you into another hug. "There's that smile."
Sasuke
You gave a small swallow as you headed towards the others as they waited for not only you but for Yamato sensei, you had tears and were sniffling, Yamato didn't say anything the whole walk. "Hey..why is (Y/n) crying?" Sasuke gave a confused look then walked over to you with a grunt, pulling you to the side. "What's wrong?" You gave parted lips, about to speak before he gave a 'tch' with a side eye roll, he grabbed your hand and pulled you to him, placing both arms around you, making you relax, you were about to hug him back before he pulled back, pecking your lips softly after poking your forehead. "Enough crying okay? You're better than that." You looked down with the edge of your lips curled, he walked away and back to the others, you wiped your face and smiled.
Kiba
When Kiba got home, he was expecting to see you waiting for him on the couch, asleep or not, he gave a frown seeing Akamaru walk up to him with a small whine. "What is it?" Kiba gave parted lips and slowly made his way to your room. "(Y/n)." You gave a small sniffle, curling up a bit more with tears streaming down your cheeks, Kiba gave a small frown and was about to take a step forward before Akamaru did, going over to the bed and laying his head down on your side when he jumped up a bit. You didn't budge, he even gave a whine, Kiba gave a small sigh and went over, sitting on the edge of the bed, hand on your shoulder, then rubbing up to your ear. "Does someone need a scratch behind the ear?" Kiba began to give you a small scratch, you smiled a bit and he saw it too, Akamaru then then started to wag his tail. "How about stomach tickles?" When he placed a hand on your atom you moved away with a smile, Kiba gave a small laugh then kissed your cheek, stroking your hair, pulling you to him with a smirk. "I'm here now."
Kakashi
Kakashi gave an eyebrow raise while walking down the halls towards the classroom you taught in for the day, seeing Sakura peeking into the the door window on her toes. "Sakura." "Sensei. I uh. I came to see if (Y/n) sensei would like to join us but." When Kakashi peeked into the room, he saw you wipe underneath your eyes, he tried to move the door knob but it was locked. "Stay here." As you scooter your desk chair back to stand up, you gave parted lips when a smile cloud appeared, Kakashi was squaring on the desk with his hand up. "Sorry for bothering." You sniffled, Kakashi's eyes slightly widened seeing you with puffy eyes when you stood up. "It's okay." You then were pulled into Kakashi's chest with both arms, he hugged you tightly after getting off the desk, you smiled and hugged him back. "I would kiss you but there's a student outside." You gave a small giggle and wiped your face, you pulled back to see Sakura, you gave her a wave as she did the same back. "Later you're going to tell me why you were crying right?" You opened up the door as Kakashi followed you out of the room. "We'll see."
Minato
After hearing heart breaking news from Jiraiya, you went back home and into your room, you sat against the bed on the ground with a scroll he gave you clinched in your grip. Minato got back soon after his training, he gave a confused look seeing you no where in sight but he gave a concerned look seeing you with tears. "(Y/n).." you handed him the scroll when he approached, after he read it, Minato bent down in front of you, he smiled and wiped a tear out from underneath your eye, then pulled you by the back of the head to his lips, kissing your forehead. "There's no need to cry anymore." You made eye contact with him, you then wrapped both arms around his neck and hugged him tightly with a small smile, he hugged you back just as tight. "I love you." "And I love you (Y/n)."
Gaara
Gaara looked up from his desk after hearing you get back from training with Temari, he heard his room door shut, making him give a slightly confused look and stand up. "(Y/n)." When he opened up the door, his eyes widen seeing you sitting back against the bed with your hands to your eye, when you removed them you gave parted lips and looked away. "Gaara.." "Are you going to tell me what's wrong?" You gave a small shoulder shrug with a sniffle, Gaara shut his eyes with a sigh, then went over to you, he bent and stood on his knees, wrapped his arms around your sides and pulled you close to him. "You remember what I once told you? I never found a reason for my existence until I met you." You smiled and hugged him back, he gave a small smile too, hugging you more, when he pulled back, he wiped your last tear, kissing your forehead before standing up, holding onto your hand to lift you up. "Come on. Let's take a walk."
Shikamaru
Shikamaru opened up the door to your house with an eyebrow raise seeing not seeing you, both hands were on his pockets as he gave a small sigh thinking you went out to the village already. But when he was headed to your room, you came out to see him, you had puffy eyes from crying when he approached you. "Hey, what's the matter?" You gave a small sniffle and rubbed your arm, looking to the side as your eyes filled up with more tears. "Don't tell me then." Shikamaru wiped underneath your eye with his thumb while the other hand stayed in his pocket, you gave a small smile and looked at him, you saw him give a small smirk before he brought your forehead to his chest after kissing it. "You'll be fine." You smiled and hugged him tightly, he used his one arm to hold you close and rub your back. "You're such a drag." "I know. But you love me." "That I do."
Shino
After training, Yamato talked with you, you were upset after he spoke to you, you had tears in your eyes as you walked away from him. You went to the park, it was empty as usual, you sat on your knees and gave sniffles, weeping more as you played with a piece of grass. "Thought you'd be here." Shino stopped walking once he saw a tear slide to your chin. You gave a small sniffle and wiped your face, Shino then sat on his knees, he continued to face you, watching the tear fall to the ground. "You know. You may not see it for I wear shades." You looked up and pushed a strand of your hair that fell in front of you, Shino lifted up his chin to where you saw his mouth. "By my eyes light up each time you smile." You gave a small hint of blush but still sniffled, just as you were about to look down, a butterfly caught your attention, it landed on Shino's chin, making you smile more, and when it's wings opened, you smiled with a small giggle at the smile pattern before Shino blew it off. He smirked then took your hand and kissed it. "Don't expect me to do that again."
Sai
You gave narrowed eyes towards Sakura, she gave you a confused look then looked down with a frown. You gave an eye roll and walked away, you walked past Sai too, he saw you had tears in your eyes but you tried to hide it but he still followed you. "(Y/n)." "I'm fine." You were tugged back by Sai after he took your hand. "Sai let me go." You tried to remove your wrist from him but he gripped back tightly, pulling you to his chest, holding you tightly in his grip with both arms. "If you think I'm just going to let you cry alone. You're more of an idiot than Naruto." You relaxed, Sai's chin rested on your head as he shut his eyes, rubbing your back lightly, you felt yourself tear more, you then hugged him just as tight back with a small sigh after he stroked your hair. "Are you better?" "Yeah." You were about to pull back before Sai held you closer, making you smile a bit more. "Remember, you're the reason I truly smile."
Neji
You gave sigh to Tenten, she was about to grab your shoulder but you walked off, making her look down with a ground then over at Neji, who pasted her just in time to grab your wrist. "(Y/n)." You turned to him with tears, Neji raised an eyebrow and tried to turn your chin to him but you pushed his hand away, he gave narrowed eyes then pulled the back of his head to his chest. Your eyes slightly widened and you gave a small smile, shutting your eyes and leaning more into Neji when his chin rested on your head and he placed his other arm around you, his eyes shut as he gave a deep sigh through his nose. "No one shall see a beautiful girl like you cry in public." You blushed and placed your arms around him and sniffled. "You can be sweet some times." "To you."
Rock Lee
You had tears in your eyes while in your way back to where you lived, you were sniffling and giving shaking sighs on your way back from the training grounds. "(Y/n)!" You stopped walking and wiped your face after hearing Lee, he jumped in front of you and smiled with a thumbs up before he saw your expression and look away. "Beauty?" You gave small sniffle and wrapped your arms around Lee, pressing against more with a small sob as he tensed. Lee wrapped both arms around your neck to your shoulder, he gave watery eyes but continued to hold you closer as you did the same to him, softly weeping, giving a small shaking sigh before he smiled and pulled back. "I'm here. I'll always be."
Suigetsu
You stayed in the room most of the day with the door locked, Hebi stayed at a cabin once more. Suigetsu let you sleep in while he went to the near by village with Sasuke, when he got back, he tried to open the door with a confused look. "Hey. Open up it's just me." You were about to walk to the door with tears in your eyes but Suigetsu turned into water and went under it, only to give a concerned look seeing you turned your back to him. "You alright. Suigetsu stepped in front of you and grabbed your wrist, trying to pull you to him when you sniffled. You removed yourself from his grip and headed towards the door with narrowed eyes, just before you could grab the door knob, Suigetsu formed up out of water and grabbed your wrist once more pulling you into his chest with both arms, stroking the back of your hair with a smirk. "Don't even try, you're not going anywhere." You relaxed and hugged him back, he then pecked your head when he pressed his lips against forehead, staying in position like that. "Break free again I'll bite you. You don't want that to happen."
Jugo
After hearing from Karin that you took a walk, Jugo left the small cave Hebi stayed in since the day before it was pouring. He smiled as he walked over there, he saw you and smiled more but it faded after hearing you sniffle, you were sitting crisscross with an elbow on your knee, holding up your cheeks as you gave slight tears. Jugo gave parted lips, about to reach for you but instead he took a couple more steps to you, sitting on the grass on his knees. You sniffles and pushed your hair to the side, you gave widened eyes soon after you felt Jugo's arms wrap around you and his forehead resting on your back. "Just let me comfort you." You smiled a bit and placed your hands on his, interlocking your fingers together when he kissed the back of your head. "Even if I can't protect you from tears, I'll always be here."

(Sorry if some are iffy and for slow updates!! More to come soon hoped you enjoyed this.)