Random Scenario: When You Get Him A Hoodie

(These Hoodies will be used in other scenarios as well)
Naruto
You walked into your house with a smile on your face, Naruto ran into the living room shortly after with a mouth watering face. "I smell ramen!" He ran up to you and you handed him a bag. "Hey wait." "Huh?" He already had noodles in his mouth, seconds later you lifted up a ramen love hoodie. "Awesome! (Y/n)!" He took the hoodie and put it over since he wasn't wearing a shirt, you blushed as he picked you up and kissed your cheek repeatedly. "I love you so much!" "I love you too."

Sasuke  It's been getting cold lately and Sasuke never wore a jacket the only jacket like clothing he had was his white shirt so you and Naruto went out to get him one

Sasuke
It's been getting cold lately and Sasuke never wore a jacket the only jacket like clothing he had was his white shirt so you and Naruto went out to get him one. "Sasuke." You stepped in the house to see him walk out of your room shirtless. You blushed then handed him an all black hoodie. "I didn't know what to get you so I just picked all black." He looked at you then poked your forehead and went back into the room, he was in blankets in bed while his hoodie was on your dresser. "Come here, and. Tch, thanks." You smiled and wrapped up in blankets with him.

KibaYou and Akamaru just got back from a walk with a gift for Kiba since he was feeling down about his team replacing him with a new leader for the up coming mission

Kiba
You and Akamaru just got back from a walk with a gift for Kiba since he was feeling down about his team replacing him with a new leader for the up coming mission. Once you opened the door Kiba was laying on the couch as he waved to you. "Hey babe." "Kiba." He lifted up his head and that's when you dropped a hoodie on him. He smiled once he saw it then pulled you on him over the couch. "Thank you." "I love you." "I love you too."

"