When He References To A Vine

Naruto
You gave parted lips after seeing Kiba land on his back after getting hit with a ball you kicked randomly when finding. "Kiba! I'm so sorry!" you yelled. The village square all quiet before Naruto busted out laughing as everyone else walking with Kiba, whom were Ino, Choji, Shikamaru, and Shino, all went 'Ooh.' "He needs some milk!" Naruto yelled. You laughed a bit, but seeing Kiba still lying on the ground made you feel bad. "Naruto, stop." Naruto chuckled, but continued to laugh more when you and him leaned over Kiba to see him dizzy and with a red mark on his forehead. "Medic! He needs some milk, (Y/n)!" You gave an eye roll and squatted down with Choji. "I'm so sorry," you mumbled again.
Sasuke
You and Sasuke walked back home after training was over and neither of you had plans either. You hummed with a small head tilt before you stretched your arm up. "Cut my life into pieces!" "This is my chocolate bar." You gave confused eyes and slowly lowered your arms and started to smile when you looked over at Sasuke, who had a serious expression and handing you an unwrapped bar of chocolate.
"What the." "Blame that idiot," Sasuke mumbled. You said nothing, only tried to hold back laughter when taking the snack. "Uh-huh," you sighed. "Tch," he spat. You then took a bite of it with a head nod, looking back forward as Sasuke interlocked his fingers with you, giving a head shake. "I'll cut your life into pieces, if-" "You don't get a bite of the chocolate bar?" You smiled with a small laugh, making him smirk with another head shake and deeply sigh.
Kiba
"Kiba!" you yelled. When you were on your way back home, you seen Kiba walking with Choji and Akamaru. You frowned when he didn't turn to look at you, you then started to follow him. As Choji and Akamaru looked at you, they said nothing and watched your hands grab Kiba sides. "Hi!" "Aaaa-I'm to swing from the chandelier!" Kiba screamed in song. You gave a confused look but began to faintly laugh as Choji sighed and placed his hand to his face. "Not again." Kiba faintly laughed when relaxing after that fright you gave him. He then placed an arm around your shoulder and kissed your cheek. "Hey gorgeous," he mumbled. You smiled, then kissed his cheek before pushing his arm off and holding his hand. "That was something," you mumbled.
Kakashi
"So, you think can motivate them?" you asked Kakashi with a grin. You walked with Kakashi to the training grounds for his session was going to over defense. "Yes," he sighed through his mask. After stepping onto with him, he let go of your hand after giving it a peck, then cleared his throat for the all students to line up in front of him. Yamato, Gai were there as well, which they stood next to you. "Give them hope!" Gai shouted, making you eye roll. "Just do it!" You, Yamato, and Gai gave widened eyes, along the students, before Lee cheered. "Just do it! Just! Do! It! And you will succeed," Kakashi said. Most of the students ran off and onto positions when Kakashi turned back towards the three of you. "That was motivation?" you mumbled. "You scared them," Yamato sighed. "That's motivation!" Gai cheered.
Minato
"You really didn't have to help me," Minato said with a smile. You were helping Minato stock his fridge at home after the two of you went grocery shopping. It was late, and requested you to get rest due to the hours of exam time you have with your students. "But I wanted to," you smiled. As you passed him the groceries, he placed them in the fridge. You then handed Minato a certain fruit, which made him smirk. "It's an avocado. Thanks," Minato whispered in a soft voice. After putting it in the fridge, he glanced back at you only to see you giving him a confused, yet smirking look. "What?" he mumbled. You smiled largely and shook your head with a grin. "Nothing. You can be something else at times," you smiled.
Gaara
"Will you get off your butt and help me? Please?" you asked. Gaara was staring at you after he removed his hand from eyes. He then sighed deeply and continued to sit at his desk in a hunch posture. "As you wish dear," he mumbled. You decide to pick up Gaara's office, it wasn't messy, but there were crumbled scroll and delivery bags scattered around. Not to mention the stained flooring of muddy footsteps. When you turned your back while holding a trash bag, Gaara picked up a wad of paper and threw it. "Yeet," he mumbled. You stopped in placed and slowly turned your head with narrowed eyes after the ball bounced off your head. "Did you just say yeet?" Gaara glanced at you, then shook his head when rolling up a scroll. "No, dear. That's rather childish," he whispered.
Shikamaru
You were at training today, and after your session Shikamaru was going to join you on the walk home. He surprised you by sitting next to you on the grass where you were taking a break at. "You're here early," you mumbled. "Whaa?" Shikamaru breathed. Your brows narrowed in confusion, smirked and looked towards the grass after picking a strand of it. "I said you're here early." Shikamaru shrugged his shoulders, then kissed the temple of your head after taking the blade of grass, making you smirk. "Whaa!" Shikamaru said loudly in your ear. You then deeply sighed and placed a hand over his mouth as the other remained on the grass. Whaa?" he breathed again.
Shino
"Shino!" you yelled. After training, you met Shino in the park like he requested you to do. When finding him, he was sitting on his knees and making a hut out of sticks. You slowly walked up behind him and grabbed his shoulders, making him jump and knock the hut over. "Ah, fuck, I can't believe you've done this," he mumbled with a smirk. You laughed, but still walked around him and sat next to him in the grass. After he deeply sighed, he then started to stacks the sticks again. "Oh! There's Ino!" you shouted. After getting back up, your foot kicked and scattered the sticks. Shino sighed again and watched you slowly walk away with a cheesy smile and sweat drop. "I can't believe you've done this," he said again.
Sai
"Sai!" you called out. When Sai turned his head, you smiled and gave a small wave towards him, along with Sakura. "Sakura and I decided to go grab something to eat. Do you want to come along?" You ran into Sakura when trying to find Sai after training, once not finding him within ten minutes your plans changed. Sai stared blankly, then closed his eyes with and smile when walking backwards. "Excuse me, I left my cookies in the oven," Sai mumbled. As Sakura gave a confused look at him, then at you, you kept your eyes narrowed when he started to slightly jog away. "Since when does Sai bake?" Sakura smirked. You crossed your arms and kept your death stare with duck lips. "That bastard doesn't," you huffed.
Neji
"And that there is the tree of life. The oldest tree," Gai said with crossed arms. You, Neji, Hinata and Sakura all gave a confused look towards Gai Sensei after he pointed to a tree in the wood while on the path back to the village. "Um?" "Really?" You just grinned and walked over to the tree, causing only Neji to follow you as the others followed Gai. "The tree of life?" you mumbled. Neji rolled his eyes and crossed his arms as you picked one of its leafs. "Never heard of it." "It's a lemon tree?" When Neji chuckled, you gave him a confused look. "Well, when life gives you lemons," he mumbled. You dropped the leaf and deeply sighed. "And you tell yourself not to question me?" you mumbled when walking past him. "Mine made sense," he groaned back.
Rock Lee
Lee and you decide to walk around the village today to get away from home and since it was a break day. As you wandered around a large table full of pottery, he did the same but with knitted plushes. "(Y/n)!" You smiled when seeing Tenten run up to you. "Hey there," you mumbled. "Lee and I are just wondering around. In fact, where is his?" you mumbled to her. A smile appeared on Lee's face when picking up a large, giraffe plushy. He then looked over at you to see you talking to Tenten and looking around. Once you turned your back towards an open area, Lee ran past you with the stuffed animal. "I'm a giraffe!" he yelled. You and Tenten jolted and watched Lee disappear behind a hut, making you sigh loudly. "Um, found him," Tenten mumbled.
Suigetsu
"Suigetsu! Wishing well!" Suigetsu slightly jolted when you pointed across him when you yelled. Today, you and Suigetsu decided to get out of the safe house and hang around the nearby village while Sasuke was out on his personal business. "I don't have change," he mumbled. "But I do!" Suigetsu rolled his eyes as he stared into the water while sitting on the ledge, while you dug around in the weapon satchel you bright along. "Well, I only have sixty-nine cents," you sighed. "Heh, you know what that means?" You gave Suigetsu a confused look as he grinned largely. "I don't have enough money for chicken nuggets. Seriously (Y/n)?" Suigetsu mumbled. When he sighed, you faintly laughed and handed him all the change. "Then wish yourself for some nuggets!"
Jugo
"Jugo." Jugo looked at you with slight concern as you coughed and pointed to the cabinet. "Can you get me a cup?" You weren't feeling too good today, so Jugo stayed with you at the safe house while the others explored the woods. He quickly gave a nod and did so, you coughed more as you tried to drink the water. "Oh my gooid." You gave a confused look when slowly turning around towards Jugo, trying your best not to crack a smile. "Di-Did you say gooid?" Jugo smirked a bit, placing a ramen noodle package back in the cabinet as you laughed a bit. "That's a lot of sodium," he whispered." You laughed a bit more at what he was referring to, Jugo then pulled you close with a smirk and kissed your head. "Are you okay?" "Yeah," you breathed, still smiling. "Well, I thought you'd laugh to that," he said grinning.