When He Slaps Your Butt

Naruto
Naruto yawned and sat up in bed, he saw your sleeping form and smiled, pecking the side of your head before getting out of bed, he then gave a small scream and went back into the room. "(Y/n)! Come on we have to get up!" You groaned and rolled onto your stomach with arms crossed underneath your head, Naruto gave an eye roll and a smirk, he then gave a small chuckle and gave you a soft, but loud pop on the butt. Your (e/c) eyes peeked open to see Naruto giving you a cheesy grin, then it turned into a small smirk. "Are you going to get up now?" You smiled then sat up in bed with a small stretch, he chuckled then walked out of the bedroom. Once you stood up you rubbed your butt with blushing cheeks and left the room as well.
Sasuke
Once again you were battling Sasuke and the others of Team Seven, you made hand signals to use a water style jutsu, Sasuke did the same but with fire style. After the battle you and Sasuke's foreheads were teased together, neither of you injured, just out of breath. "Good job." "Tch." He lifted up his head and walked away, you smiled and did the same over to Naruto and Sakura. "That was so awesome!" "Yeah, good work." You smiled and gave a small giggle, you were right in the middle of saying thanks before a Sasuke walked by and slapped your butt, the popping sound made you gasp. You looked up with blushing cheeks and parted lips to see Sasuke turn to look back at you, he smirked and pointed two fingers at you before loosing his smirk and turning away. Naruto and Sakura stared at you both with gasp faces and white eyes, you just smiled and rubbed your butt with a sweat drop.
Kiba
You got out of the bed due to Akamaru's barking, you followed him into the kitchen to see him whining at his dog bowl. "Awe, did Kiba forget to feed you?" Akamaru barked, you looked towards your bed room door way and gave a sigh, after that you went to the kitchen and poured him food. You leaned over then pet Akamaru's head, when you did Kiba's foot steps approached you. "Good girl." You sat up with a gasp, Kiba continued to chuckle and made his way to the couch, you held your left cheek with narrowed eyes and duck lips. "Akamaru." Akamaru lifted up his head from his bowl, his tail wagged then he barked running over and jumping over the couch, landing on Kiba, you smiled hearing Kiba surrender, then you laughed once Kiba fell off the couch. "Good boy."
Kakashi
You held Kakashi's hand as the both of you walked to the trading grounds, you gave a small laugh as he he made small talk. You then stopped once he dropped his book. "Dammit it." You gave him a small hit on the shoulder once he picked it back up. "Watch your mouth we have students around Kakashi." He gave an eye roll and a chuckle once the two of you parted ways. You gave a nod towards one of your students before Naruto ran by, dropping your kunai. "Dammit." "Watch your mouth. They're are students around." Kakashi gave you a slap on the butt when he walked past you. You gasped slightly and stood up straight, you placed your hand on your butt with bright red cheeks. Kakashi stopped walking then gave you closed eyes, as if he was smiling and you knew he was smiling. When he turned back Naruto titled his head at Kakashi, making him jump up in a flinch. "Agh!" "Why'd you hit (Y/n) sensei?"
Gaara
You knocked in the door to Gaara's office, even though the door was open you still leaned against and knocked, he looked up at you and gave a small smile, then opened up one arm for you to come over to him. "I thought you had to go on a mission." "I do but not for another ten minutes." You sat on Gaara's lap, he gave you a small kiss on the hand then held you close and continued to write in the scroll. "Well dear, you should get going." You sighed then gave a small smile. "Alright." Once you got off Gaara's lap, he gave you a small slap on the butt, you blushed as red as his hair when you looked back him. He continued to stare down at his desk and write in the scrolls. "Don't be late now." You smiled with a small laugh and continued to walk away and out of his office with a head shake.
Sai
You and Naruto jogged through the village, both of you on y'all way to see Lady Tsunade, you gave a small laugh once you cured in front of Naruto, he cutter in front of you then bumped into the ink and scroll stand. "Oops." "Naruto!" You quickly bent down and picked up the small containers of ink, you were trying as hard as you could to keep them from cracking against one another. Sai's dark eyes slightly widened, he then saw Naruto watching you pick up the containers and walked over to the both of you. "Don't bend down like that." You gasped and leaned back up quickly, your cheeks were red as you held the side he slapped that echoed with one hand. Sai walked past Naruto with a smirk, as he gave white eyes. Naruto looked at Sai who continued to walk away. You giggled with blushing cheeks and gave a head shake.
Rock Lee
"Okay I'm coming geez." You giggled as you kissed Lee's cheek, the two of you were going to jog around the village together since he did yoga with you. You were still on your first lap, Lee was way ahead of you, you smiled seeing him run past you again. "Sorry my beauty!" You gave him a small thumbs up as he ran off and you continued to jog at your own paste. "That's my boy Lee!" Kakashi leaned back against a tree, reading, Gai cheered while two of his students battled and Yamato faced Gai with crossed arms. "He left his girlfriend behind Gai." Gai just laughed, Lee was coming up behind you once more, he smirked and as he ran by, he gave you a light but loud slap on the butt. "Keep it up my beauty." Gai's eyes went white, he gasped along with Kakashi and Yamato, Gai then fell backwards. Your jaw dropped, you had blushing cheeks when you stopped running and Lee kept going, you giggled then laugh once you looked at the ground and jogged off. Kakashi and Yamato just stared down at Gai still lying on the ground.
Suigetsu
Team Hebi stayed at a house for the night, it was still in the evening when Hebi arrived. "Finally!" You gave an eye roll as Suigetsu laid on the couch with a sigh, he had his arms opened waiting for you to join him but instead you walked past the couch and Karin snickered. "Heey." Suigetsu followed you as a puddle of water into a bed room, he pulled you by the waist after he turned back into his form. "I was just picking a room." He gave you a small peck on the lips before you parted. He smirked and gave you a small kiss before Karin called your name, you groaned and went into the living room. "Hm?" She gave you crossed arms and looked away. "Glad to see you and Suigetsu are done for the day." You sighed and gave and eye roll, leaning against the wall as Suigetsu came down the hall. "You're just jealous cause' you don't have Sasuke to do this to you." Suigetsu then popped your butt, and it echoed. Your cheeks turned a light red, you gave parted lips once Suigetsu walked into the kitchen, you then smiled, when you looked over at Jugo he looked down and when you looked at Karin she had a gasped face, you left the room with a giggle but rubbed your butt.
Jugo
You gave a reliving sigh once Team Hebi approached a cave that split into two ways. "Karin. (Y/n). Take the left. The rest of us will take the right." You and Karin both gave a nod, she walked into the cave while you stayed behind, she turned to look at, Jugo gave a small smile and came up behind you. "Go on.." You smiled after Jugo gave you a small tap on the butt, you blushed seeing his lips slightly part, he then gave a small chuckle. "My apologies.." You giggled then walked off and into the cave with Karin, Jugo smiled and looked down, when he turned around Suigetsu raised and eyebrow at him and Sasuke smirked. "Uh huh. Your apologies Jugo."

(Hello sorry for slow updates hope you enjoyed this XD more to come soon!!)

(Jugo too sweet to slap so he tapped XD)