You Tell Him You're Pregnant

(Okay don't freak out reader-chans! I'm not ending the scenarios I'm still continuing them but I'm just getting this one out of the way since I have ideas but the scenarios following after it you're not preg okay! Just this scenario only! Enjoy XD)
Naruto
You found out you were pregnant while you went to the hospital with TenTen. You sat at the kitchen table with a small bowl of ramen waiting for Naruto to get back from the village. As you were washing your dish you took a deep breath once you heard the front door open. "Hey (Y/n)! Awe you didn't make me ramen?!" You smiled as he wrapped his arms around you and kissed your cheek. "Hey you okay?" You gave a nod and turned to face him as he grabbed and put a cup of ramen in the microwave. "Yeah I'm fine." He gave a grin with a head nod, after his ramen was cooked he started to slurp it up. "Naruto." "Yeah." He looked at you with a mouth full of noodles. "I'm pregnant!" His blue eyes stared widened at you with his mouth open as you stared at him. "Nar-." "Alright!" You gave a confused look as he wiped his mouth and hugged you tightly, lifting you up and spinning you around. "N-Naruto!" He put you down and pecked your forehead with a cheesy grin. "Now I have someone to eat ramen with!" "I already do eat ramen with you." "Not as much as I eat it!" "What if it doesn't like ram-." "It will! You better believe it!" He pecked your lips then stared to eat ramen again as you hugged his chest with a giggle. "I love you." "I love you too."
Sasuke
You found out you were pregnant a week ago, you didn't know how to tell Sasuke, since he was one a mission, you decided to tell him once he got back. You were in the bathroom at the time he came back, you heard the front door shut. "Sasuke." You smiled as you hugged him, he hugged you back and pecked your lips, you saw small cuts on his cheeks and they were staring to bleed. "Some one had it rough." "Tch, it wasn't a big threat." You smiled as you grabbed a tissue and started to wipe blood. "Mhm for not being a big threat you sure got cut up." "Tch." Sasuke rolled his eyes and pulled you to him, you blushed as you sat in his lap, he rested his head on your shoulder. "Sasuke..I have to tell you something." "Hm?" You took a deep breath, he looked up at you with his serious face expression. "What is it?" "I'm pregnant." His eyes slightly widened as he tensed, he pushed you slightly off of him, you sat next to him on the couch before he stood up with his back facing you, you felt tears in your eyes. "Tch, the Uchiha's will continue." You looked up at him as he turned around, he had a smirk on his face as he poked your forehead with a chuckle. "I love you." "I love you too Sasuke." He pecked your forehead then your lips, he continued to smirk as he pressed his forehead to yours with his eyes shut. "Don't hide things from me." "I'm sorry." "Tch. Hopefully. It will turn out like you." You stared wide eyes as he stood up and left the room, you smiled as he walked away with a smirk.
Kiba
You found out you were pregnant while you were watching over Akamaru, you told Akamaru for some reason, well he sensed something was up with you. You decided to tell Kiba once he got back from the village. You gave a deep breath sigh as you sat on the couch, Akamaru laid his head on your lap and you began to pet it. "I'm nervous too." A couple of minutes went by and you were about to get up but Kiba came into the house. "Hey babe. I got us some dinner." You smiled as Kiba placed a bag of rice balls on the coffee table. "Thanks. Hey Kiba." He smiled as he plopped on the couch next to you and began to kiss your cheek then started to put Akamaru. "What's up with you buddy?" Akamaru whined as he started to bark and wag his tell looked at you then back at Kiba constantly. "Are you two hiding something from me?" He chuckled as you giggled and sighed. "Okay, I'll tell him." "Tell me what?" "Kiba I'm pregnant!" You looked over at his face that was gasped, he look down at Akamaru's smiling face before Kiba attacked him with a hug. "Buddy why didn't you tell me!?" You started to giggle before Kiba looked at you with a grin, he stood up and pulled you up to his chest but your wrist and hugged you tightly. "Tell him before me." You giggled then kissed him deeply, before he laid on the couch with you still on him, kissing your cheeks repeatedly. "Kiba!" "What?" He continued to kiss your cheek before he started to pet Akamaru who barked to get his attention. "Looks like we get a bigger family buddy." "I love you." "I love you too babe."
Kakashi
You found out you were pregnant while Kakashi was out on a mission. He came back recently but you still haven't told him yet, it's been three days since he returned and you had to tell him but didn't know how till an idea came to mind. Kakashi was training his students while you returned from training yours. "Hey it's (Y/n) Sensei!" Kakashi looked up after Naruto yelled. You smiled and gave a wave, Kakashi let his students take a break and went up to you kissing your lips through his mask. "What brings you here? Out of reading material?" You smiled and shook your head and handed him a book that was wrapped up. "Actually I got you some more reading material." Once you handed it to him you went to his students to greet them, Kakashi cheered seeing it was by his favorite author. Naruto, Sakura, and Sasuke each gave confused look as they watched Kakashi behind you. "Wow. Never seen Sensei get so happy." "I have!" "Tch it's a book." You took a deep breath after you heard it become quiet, you turned around only too see Kakashi staring at you before pulling you to the side. "(Y/n)." "I am." You smiled, you saw his eyes loosen knowing he was smiling, he pulled you close and pecked your lips through his mask once more. "We'll talk later. Get back to your students." You left, Kakashi held his book by side. "Parenting tips for beginning parents?Kakashi sensei what does that mean?" Kakashi hid the book behind his back and started to chuckle while he looked at Naruto. "Uh well. Hey let's not worry about that let's go get ramen." "Alright!" "Really?" "Ugh." Kakashi stared at the book while he students ran to the village. "Why couldn't she just tell me instead of trick me?"
Gaara
You found out with Temari that you were pregnant durning a mission together. Only she knew but it's been two days already since you been back and you still haven't told him. You took a deep breath as you stepped into Gaara's office after knocking. "Hey Gaara." He gave you a smile then looked back down at his work with one arm out ready for you to sit on his lap, which you did and he kissed your cheek as wrapped his arm around your side. "How was the village with Temari?" "It was good, we just walked around and talked." He gave a nod, you took a small sigh. "Gaara. I'm pregnant." You felt him tense and set down his pen, he looked at you as you turned to him. "Is this true?" You gave a nod, you saw his cheeks turn a lighter pink then he hugged you tightly, mumbling into your (h/c) hair. "A new heir. This is amazing. When did you find this out?" You smiled as you stroked his hair and he hugged you tightly. "While I was on a mission with Temari. I didn't know how you'll react since your so busy and with you being." He cut you off in the middle of your sentence and stared into your (e/c) eyes with his sea foam green ones. "(Y/n). I always have time for you." You smiled and pressed your lips to his, he kissed you deeply, then hugged you again. "I love you dear." "I love you too Gaara." "How did Temari react?" You giggled as you leaned back against him. "I was surprised at first but I'm excited now. I can't see you with a child." You both looked up at Temari crossing her arms leaning against the doorway. "She'll be a great mother, just like mine was said to be." You blushed as he kissed your cheek and hugged you tighter with Temari smirking.
Shikamaru
You found out you were pregnant while Shikamaru was on a mission with Asuma sensei, only Ino knew, since she was the one who insisted on taking a pregnancy test. It's been a week since then, he came back from his mission last night but went with Asuma to the village this morning, you were in the bathroom, taking a deep breath after hearing Shikamaru come through the door. "So." Shikamaru raised an eyebrow seeing you lean against the door way of the living room entrance. "So?" You smiled and uncrossed your arms, he crossed his. "I have something to tell you." "Hm?" You looked down, he gave a confused look with a smirk, when you looked back up you sealed your lips. "I'm pregnant." His eyes widened and his lips parted, you sealed your lips with your fingertips in front of them, he then looked down as you went over to him. "Shikamaru?" He looked at you and pulled you into a tight hug, you blushed and hugged him back, when he pulled back, he lifted up your chin with a smirk, pecked your forehead then pulled you into another hug. "I love you." "I love you too."
Sai
You didn't know how to react that you were pregnant, it's been three days and Sai has beginning to catch on that something's up with you. While Sai was in the living drawing you were in the bathroom preparing yourself to tell Sai. "Nice of you to join me (Y/n)." You smiled with an eye roll as you stepped into the living room and stood next to him. "Aren't you going to sit?" "Sai, I have to tell you something." He looked up then back down and gave an eye shut smile. "What is it?" "I'm pregnant." You heard him gasp a little then he rolled up his scroll and looked up at you with an expressionless face. "Is that why you been acting weird?" You gave nod with a small smile, then you watched him stand up and pull you into a hug, he hugged you tightly and began to chuckle. "Sai?" "Don't think I'll be upset over this." He lifted up your chin and you pecked his lips after he pecked your forehead. "I didn't know how you'd." "(Y/n). I love you." You smiled and hugged him tightly as he did the same with both arms around your shoulders. "I love you too Sai. And don't get any drawing ideas." He looked at you with an eye shut smile and sat back on the couch. "Too late." "Sai!" You giggled as you sat next to him and he pulled you close to him and pecked the side of your head.
Rock Lee
You couldn't believe you were pregnant and you didn't know how Lee would react to this as well. You and Lee were in the village, his hand was in yours as the two of you walked, the both of you laughed and talked about training methods. You took a deep breath seeing how good of a mood he was in and pulled him to the side. "Something wrong my beauty?" "Lee. I have something to tell you." He stared at you with a smile and his round eyes staring into your (e/c) ones. "I'm pregnant." His smile faded and so did yours, his tensed and stood up straight with dark red cheeks. "Is this true?!" You gave a nod, seconds later he lifted you up off the ground and spun you around. "Lee?!" "Another one I can love and protect and pass on my training! I love you (Y/n) and I'll do anything to keep the both of you safe!" You smiled and blushed and once he put you down he hugged you tightly and you did the same and pecked his cheek. "Wait till I tell Gai sensei!" You gasped as Lee lifted you up bridal style and began to run through the village, you tried to stop him but the two of you were in front of Gai. "Hey there Lee, (Y/n)." You gave a nervous, blushing red cheek smile while Lee grinned. "Gai sensei! I have a new one to pass on my training!" Gai chuckled and gave Lee a thumbs up. "That's good my boy! Where is this youth?!" "Inside (Y/n)!" You stared wide eyed at Gai who's face was blue and stuttered to speak as his thumb went down. "We have to go Sensei!" Lee walked away with you as Gai remained blue. "Gai?" Gai turned to Kakashi and jumped in the air. "Youth!"
Suigestu
You didn't know what to expect after you found out you were pregnant for about a week in a half. But not being able to tell him was really stressing you out and he noticed but didn't say anything but Karin found out and you made her not to say anything. You and the rest of Team Hebi were walking, you began to get tired but still kept walking. "Hey can't we take a break now?" Suigestu complained as you walked beside him, the rest of the team kept quiet and continued to walk. "Hey!" "Suigestu it's just a little bit farther." He groaned and slurped his drink with a eye roll. "You seemed tired too. Actually you seemed to be getting tired just as much as me. Gaining weight?" You rolled your eyes with your cheeks light pink as he chuckled, you heard Karin growl but you narrowed your eyes at her. "Not as much as Karin gained though." "Shut up you idiot! She only is cause she's pregnant!" "Karin!" Her cheeks turned red as you did the same, everyone stopped and looked at you then at Suigestu, his purple eyes widened as his took stuck out of his mouth. "Suigestu..I am." He walked up to you as the rest of the members turned around. He stared into your eyes, you felt yourself tear up seeing how he didn't react in a good way until he chuckled and picked you up bridal style. "S-Suigestu?!" "Hey now don't be getting up set, I'm just surprised that I'm going to be a father." "We all are." Karin mumbled and Suigestu narrowed his eyes then kissed you deeply as you did the same back. "I love you and you know that." "I love you too." "Hey Sasuke! Now when I say we need a break we're going to stop!" You giggled as Suigestu chuckled and kissed your forehead as he let you down and pulled you close to him by your waist and began to walk beside you. "I'm sorry about the comment I made earlier." "It's okay." "I thought you were getting to much water in you." You blushed after you saw him wink. "Suigestu!"
Jugo
You found out you were pregnant once the Team Hebi left a village. You actually felt confident to tell him any chance you could get. Team Hebi took a break after Suigestu stopped complaining. You and Jugo decided to go for a walk, you two always did but this time you dragged him along for a walk. You and Jugo smiled and giggled as you sat back against a tree, watching a small bird land on his shoulder. He smiled at you as you did the same once your (e/c) eyes met his. "Jugo." "Yes.." You took a deep breath with a small giggle as he tilted his head. "I'm pregnant." His eyes slightly widened, he looked down at your stomach then back at you. "Really.." You gave a nod with a smile as his cheeks turned a light pink and placed a hand on your stomach. "I-I.." "Jugo." "I promise to be a good father..." you hugged him tightly with your arms around his neck as he pulled you into his chest and lap, hugging you tightly. "I know you will be. I love you Jugo." "I love you too.." You kisses his forehead as you cupped his cheeks, he smiled and rested his head on your shoulder as you were still wrapped in his arms.

(Awe touching x3 hoped you enjoyed this more to come soon and sorry if some are iffy)