Nicknames

(Ah! I just want to hug him!!! Aka Lee!!! <3)
Naruto
You call Naruto, Naruto most of the time but when in a playful mood or to get his attention you'll call him Naru, sometimes you'll call him Babe but that's rarely, but when he's upset or feeling down you'll call him Whiskers or My Hero just to see him smile.
Naruto calls you by your first name most of the time but if in a playful mood or flirty mood he'll call you (Y/n)-chan. But if you're upset he'll call you Beautiful or Gorgeous or even Noodles to see you smile or blush and to get your attention.
Sasuke
You mainly call Sasuke, Sasuke since he's not into nicknames as much but, if your upset or when you try to get his attention you'll call him Babe.
Sasuke calls you by your first name all the time, he'll call you His Smile or His Everything if your upset, or until you smile.
Kiba
You mainly call Kiba, Kiba or Babe most of the time when your trying to get his attention, you'll call him Bad Boy when you're being flirty back with him.
Kiba calls you Babe most of the time, he'll call you by your first name when he's trying to get your attention, and to tease you he'll call you his Puppy Love to see you smile and if you're upset.
Kakashi
You mainly call Kakashi, Kakashi, but when you're trying to get his attention you'll call him Babe, and when you're being flirty with him you'll call his name with Sensei behind it and to tease him you'll call him Bookworm.
Kakashi will call you by your first name mostly, but he'll call you Sensei to get your attention and when he's being flirty back, but when you're upset he'll call you his world to see you smile.
Gaara
You mainly call Gaara, Gaara. Sometimes you'll call him Love when you're upset or when you try to get his attention but to tease him you'll call him Gar-Gar or Panda.
Gaara calls you Dear or Dearest most of the time, when he's trying to get your attention he'll call you by your first name. But when your upset he'll call you My Love or Beautiful to see you smile.
Shikamaru
You mainly call Shikamaru by his first name since he's not into nicknames that much but, when your being mean, but playful, you'll call him Lazy ass or Smart ass. Sometimes that gets his attention but to do that you'll call him Babe or Shika.
Shikamaru will call you by your first name most of the time, but he'll call you 'Women' or 'A Drag' when you're pestering him. He'll call you Beautiful when he's trying to get your attention, and when you're in a bad mood, he'll call you Stubborn ass to make you crack a smile.
Sai
You mainly call Sai, Sai since he's not into nicknames as much. You'll call him Babe to get his attention, or try to but Crop Top you will also call him.
Sai calls you by your first name most of the time, he'll some times call you Masterpiece or a work of art when you're upset but to get your attention and when you're mad at him he'll call you Lovely.
Rock Lee
You'll call Rock Lee, Lee for short like everyone else, but you say his full name to get his attention when he's not focused, but when you're upset and you want attention from him or when he's upset you'll call him Babe or Guardian.
Rock Lee rarely calls you by your first name, he'll call you Beauty most of the time, but if you're upset he'll always call you Angel.
Suigestu
You mainly call Suigestu, Suigestu, but when you're trying to get his attention you'll call him babe, when you tease him you'll call him Sharky or Chompy or Thirsty (*winks* ;)) but when you do he'll usually try to bite you but playfully.
Suigestu will call you Babe most of the time and when trying to get your attention he'll call you by your first name or just simply Hey, and when you're mad at him he'll call you his Everything just to see you smile.
Jugo
You mainly call Jugo, Jugo, but when he's in curse mode and upset you'll call him Hun to calm him down or you'll calm him Lover.
Jugo will call you by your first name most of the time, but when you're upset he'll call you his World or his Everything.

(Hoped you enjoyed this more to come soon sorry if some were iffy and sorry for slow updates XD)