DAZED

taehyung focus
what the fuck was that? taehyung frowns at the feeling of his stomach turning earlier.

"anyway i don't know what i want yet but i'll request something later and you have to agree to it, okay?" jungkook carries on with his additional rule, striding a few steps ahead from taehyung.

"fine, whatever." taehyung utters, still thinking about the fleeting feeling residing in the pit of his stomach.

"what do you wanna do then?" jungkook questions, "we're on a date after all."

"it's a fake date. don't worry about it - just go do whatever you do on saturdays. probably masturbate in a dark room all day." taehyung mutters the last sentence, jungkook glares at him, embarrassed.

"fine then - im going." jungkook huffs.

jungkook focus
jungkook's back at the kim residence later that night, he knocks on the door and waits for taehyung to open the door.

"hey-" jungkook starts but gets interrupted by taehyung grabbing jungkook's shirt and tugging him inside. taehyung hisses at him to be quiet and motions jungkook to walk up the stairs

jungkook complies, remembering taehyung's mom's threats. he didn't wanna know what she'd to him if she caught him here.
he dashes into taehyung's room, waiting for him.

"mom, im going to sleep now!" he hears taehyung yell downstairs. he hears footsteps up the stairs before a breathless taehyung appears in the doorway.

"go change in the bathroom, be careful when you get out." taehyung whisper shouts. jungkook nods once, before tiptoeing out of the room.

minutes later, jungkook gingerly steps out of the bathroom. half expecting, miss kim to be standing there with a meat cleaver in one hand, smiling eerily.
fortunately, she's not there.

he opens the door to taehyung's room without knocking and sees taehyung with his back turned to him, wearing no trousers. jungkook's face is blank as he stares at taehyung's backside.

he's surprised at how pale taehyung's thighs are and how nice they are. almost better than the thighs of his favourite porn star.
taehyung's ass was pretty curvy too, he wondered if his butt was soft to the touch behind the material of his boxers.

taehyung pulls up his trousers, not realising that jungkook was getting a freaking semi hard on behind him.

he pulls the waistband of his pyjama bottoms up and turns around to see jungkook standing in the doorway with a dazed expression.

"oh my fucking god - did you see me get change!?" taehyung half yells half hisses, "y-you pervert!"

jungkook snaps out of whatever trance he was in and rolls his eyes quickly, "please - who'd wanna see your lower half?" says the boy who was currently growing an erection.

taehyung glows red at the comment before stalking over to the bed, annoyed.

"good night." he grumbles, burrowing himself into the duvet covers. jungkook follows suit, still thinking about taehyung's legs.