HAPPY

taehyung focus
taehyung's and jungkook's eyes widen double the normal size, springing apart from each other and pressing themselves against the far corners of their seats.

oh my god.

oh my god.

i just about kissed jungkook.

i could smell the strawberry gum, oh my god.

his lips were chapped a little but was still nice.

i want to kiss him again, taehyung thinks with his sweater pulled over his hand and pressing against his lips. he glances at jungkook from the corner of his eye to see jungkook blushing scarlet and hiding his lower face with the aid of his hoodie.

it felt nice even if it was for only a split second - i wanna kiss him again.

he sees jungkook turning slightly and taehyung turns crimson at the thoughts running around inside his head.

he darts his eyes away and begs for jungkook not to say anything stupid.

don't say anything.

don't say anything.

he didn't, instead he straightens up and coughs quietly before suddenly finding interest in the grimy bus floor and stares at it with red cheeks.

taehyung clears his throat, "uh jung-".

"don't say anything about what just happened." jungkook hastily cuts in and turns away from taehyung. the pink happy feeling in taehyung's head fades slightly but he complies, looking away.