ALIEN

[here's part two of the smut,,]

jungkook focus
jungkook clears his throat once, twice, before asking "you think you're ready?"

"is a five minute prep okay?" taehyung questions, body shaking a little from the previous sensations running through his body. jungkook shrugs.

he removes his fingers from taehyung's asshole and messily applies more lube inside taehyung using his fingers.

"a-ah!" jungkook pulls his fingers away to inspect his doing. a glossy sheen covers taehyung puckered hole and cheeks, not to mention jungkook's fingers.

he pulls down his pants and boxers quickly, and uses the excess lube on his dick. it had said online that not enough lube could cause pain and he really didn't want to get kicked in the face by taehyung if he felt pain. better to be fully prepped than sorry.

taehyung focus
taehyung looks over his shoulder, wondering what's gonna happen next. his eyes widen at the sight of jungkook's hard on.

that isn't going up my ass right?? it won't fit.
oh my god someone help me.

taehyung looks down at his own half erection. he's bigger, wow. i wonder-

jungkook focus
"should i?" jungkook asks, breaking taehyung's thoughts.

"you're already ready for it." taehyung states, keeping his head face forward on the pillow. "so why not carry on?"

"im going in. nice n easy. easy. relax."

"oh my god, stop talking like that!"

jungkook chuckles before lining his dick up to taehyung's asshole. taehyung groans and wriggles his hips, waiting.
jungkook decides to give him what he wants and gingerly pushes his dick inside.

please don't hurt please don't hurt please don't hurt please don't hurt, is what's running through both, jungkook and taehyung's mind as jungkook slowly slides in.

"ow ow ow, fuck it hurts! get out, get out!" taehyung yelps, his eyes creasing in pain.

"i can't, you're tightening around my dick - fuck." jungkook hisses, his hands gripping taehyung's waist.

"ah fuck fuck, relax! relax a little." taehyung tries to do so but the foreign feeling up his ass was just so uncomfortable. he wiggles around a little, breathing heavily. jungkook lets him adjust to his size before pulling out of him and sliding in again, ever so slowly.

his groans mixes in with taehyung's yelps and moans, the sounds filling up the room.
jungkook stops moving until he's fully inside the older and looks over to see taehyung gripping the sheets until his knuckles turns white.

"you're okay right?" jungkook confirms, worry etched on his face.

"y-yeah, go ahead and carry on." taehyung breathes.

jungkook complies and moves back, pushing again with extra care.

"m-more." taehyung gasps, pushing his hips back onto jungkook, surprising the latter. jungkook simply smiles before thrusting in a slightly faster pace, he really didn't want to hurt taehyung so he carefully brought up the pace rather than go all out like the crazy guys did in the gay pornos he had studied and watched.

he watches taehyung become undone as he thrusts in and out, quickening his speed now.

taehyung focus
iT FEELS SO ALIEN. IT FEELS SO WEIRD AND YET IT ALSO FEELS GOOD. I DONT KNOW, OKAY.

taehyung grips the sheets as he's patiently fucked by jungkook. he feels jungkook's hands on his hips, keeping him steady and upright. the little gesture makes taehyung's heart flutter; knowing that he wouldn't fall on to his front because jungkook was supporting him.

"jungkook-k." taehyung pants, he lifts his front up by using his arms. he moans loudly and sends his thanks to his mom for deciding to go visit his grandmother for a few days.

"f-feels good." taehyung gasps, jungkook nods and slides out of taehyung. taehyung waits for jungkook to thrust back into him with little patience, the need to cum suddenly and desperately rising.
jungkook decides to quit the easy slow pace and try something.

taehyung cries out when jungkook slams his length back inside, jungkook smirking deviously in response.

taehyung wanted to slap that stupid smirk off his face.

but he also wanted to smooth it away by peppering kisses on his red lips.
taehyung ignores his thoughts and concentrates on jungkook. he feels jungkook slide a hand around his waist, and feel his member being gripped tightly.

"im gonna-" taehyung gasps audibly, his chest racking and stomach tightening as he rode out his high. jungkook following suit soon after, pulling out just in time to shoot white on taehyung's ass.

[a/n: AHAHAHAH "SHOOT" someone stop me pls].

"a-ah." taehyung says, his thin frame shaking from the after effects of the orgasm.

"that was fucking awesome, better than any porno." he hears jungkook say happily from behind him. taehyung's too spent to say anything and instead flops onto his front, breathing freakishly loud.

oh my god, i just had sex with my crush. and it felt so good, holy crap.
taehyung hides his embarrassed and flushed face with the aid of his pillow - although it doesn't help to hide the red blush creeping over his neck and ears.

jungkook focus
jungkook spots this and smiles.