PLAGUED MINDS PT.II

taehyung focusjust like jungkook, taehyung was also stuck with a plagued mind

taehyung focus
just like jungkook, taehyung was also stuck with a plagued mind.
taehyung wasn't going to lie. he liked having jungkook's calloused hands against his skin. but that doesn't mean he'd tell anyone or admit to jungkook that it felt good.

he rests his face on his palm, his elbows resting on the kitchen table. he traces random patterns on the brown tabletop, his finger sliding against the surface with his other hand.

"taehyung, you're going to be late!"

"mm."

"do you want some milk before you go?"

"mm." taehyung's mom ignores her son's grunts and sets herself to pour milk for her non responsive son.

back to taehyung, the boy chews his lip as he thinks about the butterfly feeling that seemed to surface occasionally whenever jungkook did something.
just remembering jungkook smirking and murmuring in his ear sent taehyung's heart in a frenzy and his face glowing red.

what the hell? what does this mean? the last time i had butterflies like this was when hoseok confessed to me in primary school. taehyung giggles, remembering hoseok in primary school with his bad haircut and his breathy confession.

his mom studies her son with confusion, watching taehyung suddenly giggle to himself before stopping abruptly.

wait. the last time i had butterflies was when hoseok said he liked me? taehyung furrows his eyebrows before his thoughts explode a few seconds later,

DO I LIKE JUNGKOOK? OH MY GOD.

taehyung chokes on his spit and his mom thumps his back, sighing at her son's antics this morning.

"taehyung?" his mom asks. taehyung hurriedly grabs his backpack and rushes out of the kitchen, his face aflame.

"love you mom - bye!" he yells, his voice coming out high pitched with stress.

I DO NOT LIKE JUNGKOOK - remind yourself of what he did when you first saw him - mhm, looking at porn and masturbating. who'd like that perverted kid?
AGAIN, YOU DO NOT LIKE JEON JUNGKOOK.

taehyung nods to himself, patting his chest to comfort his heart's freakish beats. he thinks back to finding jungkook in the gross toilet cubicle, thinking back to the brat's dark hair and perfect skin, his plump red lips and-

oh my god, no taehyung.