MESSAGES

taehyung focus
he wakes up groggily to the sound of his phone beeping quietly, he curses loudly and grabs his phone off from the night stand.

he winces from the bright light of his lockscreen when he peers at the time; 5:50am.
he sighs, massaging his pained temples, and slid his thumb over the screen to unlock the device.

jungkook: somehow managed to get you home. you're welcome.
also did you want me to stay over?

jungkook: another thing: tell me when you want your favour returned ;)

favour? taehyung frowns. he groans as he turns on his side, what favour?

"taehyung, you're drunk."

"suck dick!"

"taehyung, taehyung."

taehyung's eyes widen as the previous few hours flows into his mind; scenes of a orange glowing bathroom and zippers being pulled and the sound of moans filling his ears.

taehyung slaps his hands over his mouth, oh my god, who's dick did i suck?

wait.
jungkook's favour?

JUNGKOOK.

taehyung hurriedly taps out a message to jungkook.

taehyung: WAS IT YOU

taehyung: OH MY GOD

jungkook: oh you woke up pretty quick

taehyung: DID I

jungkook: suck my dick? yes - yes you did

taehyung fists his hair and tugs it in fustration.

this can't be true. ARGH.

jungkook: *video attached*

taehyung taps the video to load, a grimace appearing on his face as he watches a tipsy taehyung giggle in an empty bathtub. he almost wants to cry out in despair when he hears himself yell "suck dick!" but manages to contain it - not wanting to wake his mother up. he resorts to slapping his forehead in rage with one hand whilst watching the video once more, cringing.

stupid taehyung stupid taehyung stupid stupid stupid stupid

i did something sexual with jungkook.
taehyung stops hitting himself and stares at the dark ceiling, thoughtfully.

wow, i actually initiated something with the person i like, taehyung thinks, proudly. usually taehyung kept mum about his crushes and only watched the guys he liked from a distance, blushing like crazy whenever he made eye contact with one of them.
and yet, here he was, sucking jungkook off.

he lets the thought sink in for a few seconds, then regains slapping himself for being so idiotic.