NO HOMO

taehyung focus
taehyung stays silent, watching warily as jungkook pulls at his pyjama bottom.

he was excited, he wanted another round of jungkook fucking him but something niggled in the back of his mind. something very small yet very persistent on flashing and catching taehyung's attention.
should i be doing this?

taehyung traps his lower lip between his teeth, his dark coloured eyes following jungkook who leans closer to his dick.

should you be doing this? jungkook doesn't like you. no homo, remember?

taehyung doesn't feel very excited anymore.

jungkook's just doing this out of curiousity. you're doing it just for the fun and because you like him.

shouldn't you do it with someone who likes you back?
that's such an old fashioned thought, though.

taehyung shakes his head internally and chooses to focus on jungkook who's currently fisting his dick, rubbing the skin teasingly.

but taehyung can't help but think back to his 'old fashioned' thought.
should i be doing this?

maybe he shouldn't.

"jungkook." taehyung moans, his voice wavering. do i want to stop this? he thinks, his stomach rising with growing confusion.

his stomach makes the decision for him - it wasn't rising with growing confusion but more vanilla and chocolate flavoured ice cream.

"jun-" he calls out, struggling to push him away and climb out of the covers before he throws up ice cream.

"what?" taehyung hears jungkook ask as he dashes towards the bathroom, trying his best to not throw up on jungkook's expensively tiled bedroom. he runs to the bathroom and slams the door shut, wincing at the loud bang.
he throws up in the sink, his nose scrunching in disgust at the sight and smell.

jungkook focus
jungkook climbs out of bed and grabs his discarded shirt, walking towards his en suite bathroom. he knocks and asks taehyung if he's okay.

"yeah, oh-" he throws up again. jungkook cringes at the noise and walks back to his bed, flopping back on to the mattress.

thank god mom's on sleeping pills and dad's away.

he props up taehyung's pillow and pushes the duvet away so taehyung can hop into bed easily. guess sex won't be happening.
he rubs his eyes and sits up in bed,
waiting for taehyung to come back and sleep with him.