CUTE

taehyung focus
"w-what?" taehyung manages to spit out, his mind went blank as soon as jungkook had asked him the question. now his mind was filled to the brim with questions,

what did he just say?

what?

sex?

wHAT?

taehyung decides to voice out his last one though, "wHAT?"
jungkook coughs meekly but doesn't reply because the door opens to reveal a miss kim who just came back from doing a ton of her make up appointments.

"oh jungkook, right? good to see you again." miss kim waves. taehyung completely freezes in his spot.

"you guys studying? that's good - want me to bring something up?"

"no thanks miss kim." jungkook replies politely, but his eyes weren't on taehyung's mom but taehyung himself who was currently the same shade of red cherries.

"oh okay, then. taehyung? you okay?" miss kim questions, eyes flitting to and fro taehyung and jungkook.

taehyung giggles hysterically, " ahah yeah, im okay - just a little hot." taehyung says, standing up to go crack open a window. jungkook snorts at how bad the older was at lying to his mom.

"well, im going to be downstairs. leave the door open!" miss kim yells over her shoulder, her slippers resounding against the floor as she walks away.

"sooooooo?" jungkook questions.

"no. oh my god, no. no." taehyung whisper shouts

"why not? it could be fun." jungkook says casually.

"why do you suddenly wanna try it out?" taehyung hisses. "no, im not having sex with you!"

he just said he's not gay?? so why is he asking me?? jesus, this boy.

. . . . .

but jungkook wants to have sex with me. wow.
taehyung shoves the butterflies to the very bottom of his stomach.

"fine fine, it was a suggestion." jungkook mutters, reaching for one of his textbooks and flipping through it mindlessly.

taehyung huffs before sitting back down to study again, but it's hard to study, seeing as the boy he likee just decided to announce he wanted to have sex with him.
he buries his red face in his hands as he wonders what sex would be like with jungkook whilst stealing glances at the sleeping boy. jungkook had somehow managed to fall asleep as soon as he set out to do question one of his practice sheet.

dark hair falls in front of his eyes and taehyung has to restrain himself to not lean over and brush the hair away.

oh, fuck it. taehyung thinks, leaning over the table and gently pushes jungkook fringe out of the way.

gosh, he's beautiful, taehyung thought as he leans back to admire jungkook's sleeping face.

im such a creep, a horrified taehyung detaches his gaze from jungkook and instead decides to concentrate on his maths. he fails to do so, however. he ends up thinking about jungkook and staring at his sleeping profile.

+

"jungkook?" taehyung whispers, shaking the younger to wake him up. it was now 10pm and taehyung wanted to sleep. he had already lied to his mom and told her that jungkook had left, but it was too risky for jungkook to go change or brush his teeth in the bathroom.

"get in bed." taehyung instructs, pushing the sleepy younger into bed. taehyung climbs in after him with brushed teeth and changed clothes, ready for bed.

he finds his place in the far side of the bed and turns around to face a half asleep jungkook. he takes jungkook's arm and wraps it around his waist, leaning in closer to jungkook's neck.
jungkook easily did those little actions without realising that taehyung got flustered whenever he pulls him in close.

he closes his eyes, inhaling jungkook's cologne mixed in with a little bit of sweat. taehyung smiles, pulling the duvet over them.

"hey taehyung?" jungkook whispers, voice heavy with sleep.

"mm?"

"we should totally fuck." jungkook murmurs groggily. taehyung glares at the male in the dark before unwrapping jungkook's arm around him and turning around to face the wall.

"im not having sex with you!" taehyung almost screeches.

+

jungkook focus
it was lunchtime in school, jungkook had somehow managed to be placed behind taehyung in the lunch line.
he stares at taehyung's ears, the tips of his ears were a bright red for some reason.

he tries asking once more, "hey taehyung." he pats the older's shoulder, so the said male would turn around.

"let's have sex."

"are you fucking kidding me right now? we're in school and there's people around us!"

"so is that a yes?"

"no!!"
+

taehyung focus
taehyung stares ahead as the teacher asks a series of maths related questions to everyone individually.

his phone vibrates against his thigh, he pulls his phone out sneakily and checks his notifications.

jungkook: if i get whatever the old man asks me, correct - then we should have sex!

taehyung rolls his eyes, not bothering to reply and instead pockets his phone.
he listens as the teacher quizzes everyone around the room on maths.

he told himself to the ignore what the younger said but he could help but perk his ears up when the teacher said jungkook's name.

"jungkook, expand the brackets of this question: 2(6a x 3b)."

"uh." jungkook hesitates before quickly scrawling down the equation. he lifts his head up after minute, his posture tall and proud.

he explains his answer but the teacher tells him it's wrong and corrects him. jungkook's proud demeanour immediately drops and slouches in his chair, the class giggling at jungkook's actions..

taehyung can't help but smile at how cute jungkook is.